Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m feeling Wiz is trying to deflect onto me bc his hiding away in a pm with Horsey maybe.

Just vibes I’m getting. Could be wrong but they definitely seem to be bouncing off each other. Helpful villagers or evil partners??? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m not deflecting, you voted me first Day 1 for evil lurking when the game was a few minutes old 😂

But I’m also happy to switch and vote MBR (and have said that), because I think you’re both evil. Question is, are you big evil or little evil?

I’m feeling Wiz is trying to deflect onto me bc his hiding away in a pm with Horsey maybe.

Just vibes I’m getting. Could be wrong but they definitely seem to be bouncing off each other. Helpful villagers or evil partners??? 🤷🏼‍♀️
No pm. But not ure how Wiz thinks he's not under suspicion with everyone else.😂

So, whats the play here?
Still waiting for a village role ro take charge.
We don't know who our seer is unless it's dogs?
We don't know who or if our last Flog is/exists.
We don't know if we really have a Joat.
If we do they sure are unhelpful!
Which makes me lean more towards it being a ruse.
Zerg has been paying attention and helpful but let's face it, hardly anyone is in the clear.

We are currently throwing around the guilty ball and getting nowhere.

So if Bfew Dero or our seer have anything helpful to offer?

Chip might be worth a seer tonite? Someone has to be SK.

Why would you change it?
Did you and DP cook this up in a pm to distance?🤣

Camon man.

Sus.

She voted for me.I needed to get an early vote on but the way things are shaping I might just keep my vote there. Tit for tat seemed fair.

C'mon village seer. Please give us some intel.

She voted for me.I needed to get an early vote on but the way things are shaping I might just keep my vote there. Tit for tat seemed fair.

C'mon village seer. Please give us some intel.
Im Off you now. You can move yours too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im Off you now. You can move yours too
Thanks for the update. Genuinely missed it with the craziness of my day (got court in 3 weeks today was pre-trial prep) (nothing nefarious against me/my side).

I'll change to Thewixardmelon thanks MC Bad Genius

Wickzki could well be a protected good role. Not sure at this point.

You nailed it.

I could have disclosed this yesterday but feared it would make people feed into MBR suggestions I was evil .

50:50 or ask your partners bit on the side.

Who else verbally consults with someone else in their household on who to vote for or hit with a WW action?

I've tried asking my cats for help, but they always give me the same answer.

I got my missus to help me in the Harry Potter one as she's such a huge Potter fan. Was fun to see her engaged in this site.

Not buying it Wickzki

Not asking you to buy anything. I have no get out of jail free card either.

Lynching me may make the game a bit easier for the likes of DP and MBR.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back