Tickets for Final v Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

I got some through the WA Blues. Ours were allocated in 115 which I believe is where the cheersquad is sitting. I'm so happy. Can people keep us posted with pre game drinks etc places.. I've never been to Subiaco before. Thanks again to everyone involved with the WA Blues.

I got some through the WA Blues. Ours were allocated in 115 which I believe is where the cheersquad is sitting. I'm so happy. Can people keep us posted with pre game drinks etc places.. I've never been to Subiaco before. Thanks again to everyone involved with the WA Blues.

Same goes for me as well WA Blues.
Getting to Perth about 10:50am, so hopefully that's early enough to get to the function.

Thank god even if we go further in the finals I wont have to deal with Ticketmaster again. Such bullshit with this 'queue' and the phones being engaged. In comparison Ticketek is light years ahead

Hi guys, heading off to Perth with mates so I was wondering if anyone has 3 extra barcodes they could help out with, just PM me.

Your help would be really appreciated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got three tickets in Section 320.

Good to see that other Bluebaggers have tickets in this block. I was a bit worried I'd have to sit amongst the Weagles supporters all night. Was a bit put off because we normally get seated at the other end of the ground.

Oh, for those Bluebaggers coming over from interstate, please be aware of the Subiaco rules.

You can't enter the ground with a flag pole that is greater that 100cm's in length or thicker than a thumb. You can ignor this rule if you are part of the cheer-squad but be aware that the gate keepers will d!ck you around so that you miss the start of the game.

Oh, for those Bluebaggers coming over from interstate, please be aware of the Subiaco rules.

You can't enter the ground with a flag pole that is greater that 100cm's in length or thicker than a thumb. You can ignor this rule if you are part of the cheer-squad but be aware that the gate keepers will d!ck you around so that you miss the start of the game.
LOL is this for real?

will get the saw out tomorrow des
we maybe getting to the ground early for a few quiet ones at the Subiaco rooms so hopefully avoid the nazis anyway
will keep you informed

I'm in 320 as well la47.
And my flights are booked to Perth as well.

Guns, we're goin' to rip Perth and West Coast a new one!
no probs mate-you have my number still?
game day raffle?
keep an eye esp on bepage www.wablues.com and facebook/twitter

Remove this Banner Ad

Tickets for Final v Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back