Tickets for Final v Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

From the sounds of it they are splitting the blues members into different parts of the ground.

Blocks 320, 311, 110 & 119 seem to be the ones on offer to blues fans.

I can't bloody wait for saturday!!!!

IF anybody misses out and money is not an option let me know eg corporate sports etc offer deals if $$ is easy. i could not affordc it but.....

Blue Gunslinger, would be very interested in any packages or good tickets you may be able to get access to $$$ no issue please PM if you can assist please!:)

Hey guys, just hoping somebody here, who isn’t getting tickets themselves, has a spare barcode that you would be willing to let me use (even if it’s just one)? Please PM if you do, as I’m only an in the wings member and don’t like my chances of getting tickets tomorrow. I’ll be forever grateful!

Blue Gunslinger, would be very interested in any packages or good tickets you may be able to get access to $$$ no issue please PM if you can assist please!:)

I would be keen to have a look at corporate tickets (x2) if anyone has access or if you need a certain amount of tickets to be sold as a bundle. PM me 2 if there is anything! Thanks. Go Blues!

There was an add from the Club in the West today. $275 for premium seats and pre-game function (probably a cold pie and a can of Emu Export...)

didn't see anything on the club website about it.

Blurry photo below:

20110913_083532.jpg

Picked up a ticket this morning - bay 320. I have never travelled for a footy game before, let alone by myself. Hoping to meet some of you blokes on the day!

Have any Melb folk bought plane tickets yet? If so, when/where/how much?

Picked up a ticket this morning - bay 320. I have never travelled for a footy game before, let alone by myself. Hoping to meet some of you blokes on the day!

try bluegal or hbf
as for the club function I cannot tell you where when who are the guests etc
If you are keen and have the $$ go for it
wablues will organize a gathering aside from this-no entrance fee etc
just a place close if not at Subi that will take care of us

Where are the WA based CFC supporters gathering for this one?

As Guns said, above, venue has not been decided yet. Watch this space....

Will you accept your Melbourne bretheren with open arms?

Bloody oath, we will welcome them with open arms and a cold beer :)
The more the merrier!

You will notice that there will be lots of Carlton supporters sprinkled all around the ground as well. There are a lot of Bluebaggers in WA.

Why yes Special Agent Dale Cooper, I am travelling over. I'm heading up on Friday night on Jetstar and heading back on the red eye after the game on Virgin. Tickets were EXPENSIVE, but not as pricey as they are now. So I pretty much got a bargain in comparison. It's good to be prepared.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sitting in bay 320 VicO, but I haven't actually had my ticket emailed to me yet. In the same situation myself, but have been to Subiaco a couple of times previously.

Why yes Special Agent Dale Cooper, I am travelling over. I'm heading up on Friday night on Jetstar and heading back on the red eye after the game on Virgin. Tickets were EXPENSIVE, but not as pricey as they are now. So I pretty much got a bargain in comparison. It's good to be prepared.

Same here with Qantas (have to earn those FF points)!
Flying over Saturday morning, and then coming home on the redeye after the game. Flights were expensive when I booked about 24 hours ago, so i'd imagine the airlines have increased the prices since then,

Where are the WA based CFC supporters gathering for this one?

Will you accept your Melbourne bretheren with open arms?
early indication say the Subiaco Lions FC bar/rooms at Subiaco Oval may allow us to use their area exclusively. But will let you know more as we progress
watch our facebook page for fastest info

I would be keen to have a look at corporate tickets (x2) if anyone has access or if you need a certain amount of tickets to be sold as a bundle. PM me 2 if there is anything! Thanks. Go Blues!
Thanks for gunslingers help, b ut just managed to get my tickets. Can't come quickly enough!!

and it looks like the public have been getting tickets today in what would normally be the large carlton area behind the goals

Unfortunately it seems this way, the only tickets I was able to get today were in Block 140, which I assume is right next to where the Carlton cheersquad would normally be located.

eagles have spread us all over the ground w***ers

and it looks like the public have been getting tickets today in what would normally be the large carlton area behind the goals

As far as I'm aware the AFL take control of the ticketing for the finals so the decision to split up blocks for blues supporters has nothing to do with the eagles

As far as I'm aware the AFL take control of the ticketing for the finals so the decision to split up blocks for blues supporters has nothing to do with the eagles

Correct its the AFL who control ticketing for finals. West Coast supporters are not guaranteed their normal seat.

But it does seem that Carlton members are getting seated together it just happens to be in different blocks than usual.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tickets for Final v Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back