Tickets for Next Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Vader: is it illegal to advertise something like that (private travel by Mature_driver) as he was charging people for his service or because he posted multiple times and this was deemed as spamming?

Because hypothetically if we make the GF, we will drive over and if anyone needs a lift they can come with us. We will only sell seats for as Dipper would say $9.99 :D

Yes, that was a classic case of spamming, which is very much against the BigFooty rules.

You might notice that the offending posts and all references to them have been deleted and the spammer dealt with.

If you're advertising a business on BF, then you pay for sponsorship - you don't flood the boards with unpaid advertising. If you're just looking for someone to share the cost of transport, then feel free to ask for people who want a lift.

Yes, that was a classic case of spamming.

You might notice that the offending posts and all references to them have been deleted and the spammer dealt with.

So hypothetically if someone wanted to do something like that -a road trip over to the G for next weekend or the GF (should we make it), they could. Just don’t do it a million bloody times.

I think he had a great idea, pricing structure sucked but overall his service had plenty of merit. I guess we should wait and see what happens Saturday night before worry about the next stage.

Big difference is that he was advertising for his business. What you're talking about is looking for someone to help share the cost of transport.

Also worth noting that they joined up with the specific intention of getting some free advertising. You're a long standing member of the Adelaide BigFooty community - as such we'd be looking at your posts in a completely different light and a lot more understanding.

I have no problem whatsoever with people attempting to organise a bit of car pooling, in order to get to the games in Melbourne as cheaply as possible. If you happen to mention a likely cost involvement, then so be it.

If you're flogging business interests, then expect to be banned as a spammer.

Big difference is that he was advertising for his business. What you're talking about is looking for someone to help share the cost of transport.

Also worth noting that they joined up with the specific intention of getting some free advertising. You're a long standing member of the Adelaide BigFooty community - as such we'd be looking at your posts in a completely different light and a lot more understanding.

I have no problem whatsoever with people attempting to organise a bit of car pooling, in order to get to the games in Melbourne as cheaply as possible. If you happen to mention a likely cost involvement, then so be it.

If you're flogging business interests, then expect to be banned as a spammer.

Yeah that make total sense and as if anyone would have taken him up on his offer. FFS $700 in a car.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Big Footy Adelaide Thread bay representation is so far...

Bay Representation:
M2, M53 - 5
N54 - 4
M52, N12 - 3
M1, M3, M5, M15, M16, M28, N9, N31 - 2
M7, M11, M18, M55, M56, N2, N3, N56, N57 - 1
Q(somewhere): 1
Total Bays Represented: 23
Grand Total: 46

Can we ger 25 bays represented by 50 posters? Lets do it guys and girls!

M1:
DirrtyBee
Crow23

M2:
musha_13
ZedCrow
Robfan100
cmndstab
taylor_walker_13

M3:
amez 7
porps is a star

M5:
king VB
andrew23

M7:
smoovy

M11:
kaij10

M15:
eddie eagle
Thebirdman24

M16:
-CG-
Crows88

M18:
crowman 23

M28:
Rise Up Stiffy
jaxma

M52:
RooDog
Crows2008
Permanence

M53:
Dogga79
Porpoise
Adelaide Bulldog
Xztakik
AdelUniCrowFan

M55:
WALL-e

M56:
McLeodMagic

N2:
Drummond

N3:
JayDubya

N9:
Southerntakeover
Gets!

N12:
Brucetiki
Chicane
CrowsLegs1997

N31:
gothecrows
johnnypanther

N54:
NikkiNoo
fryingpan
Riggy1
kirky

N56:
crows dude

N57:
Punchy Bassett

Q(somewhere):
MelbourneCrow

Ticketing update: http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/84550/default.aspx

27,500 tickets left

The Big Footy Adelaide Thread bay representation is so far...
Q(somewhere):
MelbourneCrow

Ticketing update: http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/84550/default.aspx

27,500 tickets left

Sorry i didn't specify where in case someone from the AFL membership department eyeballs these boards - obviously we borrowed the passes and are not totally legit. Anyways looks like there won't be too many Crows on the top level (and none at all from BF).

As for the number of tickets left, what does that indicate the crowd figure will end up at? Last week both games here had about 13,000 left a couple of days out , but the AFL were tipping 85-90 for one of them and 70-75 for the other. Are those 27,500 left just for the public area (ie. out of the 50,000 tix available there)?

Most Collingwood people here seem to be giving this one a swerve because their team either goes out or they will see them next week anyway. Using that logic you wouldn't go to any final except the granny then would you?

Sorry i didn't specify where in case someone from the AFL membership department eyeballs these boards - obviously we borrowed the passes and are not totally legit. Anyways looks like there won't be too many Crows on the top level (and none at all from BF).

As for the number of tickets left, what does that indicate the crowd figure will end up at? Last week both games here had about 13,000 left a couple of days out , but the AFL were tipping 85-90 for one of them and 70-75 for the other. Are those 27,500 left just for the public area (ie. out of the 50,000 tix available there)?

Most Collingwood people here seem to be giving this one a swerve because their team either goes out or they will see them next week anyway. Using that logic you wouldn't go to any final except the granny then would you?

It's all good MelbourneCrow ;);) - ask no questions and you'll be told no lies.

I presume the 27 500 is for the public reserve.

What crowd are we expecting. Quite possibly we could end up with a crowd as low as high 40's, low 50's if we don't get many AFL/MCC Members rocking up.

M56 row AA (Olympic stand level 1) or P2 row F (Great southern stand level 2A)? Which one do you think is better?

P2 IMO would be better for the aerial views, but it is behind the goals.

M56 would be away from the goals but alot lower.

All up, I think P2 would be the better seating.

I'm in the gods, Q48 i think with about 10 other friends (hence needing to sit in the gods). Sounds as though we'll either be surrounded by Pies supporters or know one else will be that high up.

M56 row AA (Olympic stand level 1) or P2 row F (Great southern stand level 2A)? Which one do you think is better?

both pretty good

M56AA is ground level in the olympic right in the forward pocket, but a fair way back from the fence so good view

i reckon P2 is better tho directly behind goals in level 3 or level 2A as i think they call it. awesome view of the whole arena from there

Remove this Banner Ad

Tickets for Next Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back