Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 35 Etiquette Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Need to forget to put my Qooty tips in when the Dees play at home.

2. Who thought -2 could cause so much laughter. The lesser comp was 76 but even that number could not produce near the same universal joy as -2.

3. The Drags and Royals have been totally scammed.

Note to self: offer beez votes to okeydoke7 to come to the Gumbies in season 36.

Note to self: don't give any beez votes to okeydoke7 if he doesn't come to the Gumbies in season 36.
I do find it funny the idea that all the people who have spent an entire season deathriding okeydoke7 and hoping he fails will now send him thirsty recruitment PMs at the mere possibility of being a part of history and feeding off the relevancy his 1000th goal brings. :rainbow:

I do find it funny the idea that all the people who have spent an entire season deathriding okeydoke7 and hoping he fails will now send him thirsty recruitment PMs at the mere possibility of being a part of history and feeding off the relevancy his 1000th goal brings. :rainbow:
As if.

1. The okeydoke7 goal fiasco, is great. Qooty stats based banter can be fun when taking the piss out of Posters.

2. The OOB's are a team to watch in the Finals.

3. This SFAEW thing is a pretty easy gig. Been in on the Wrestling Roster for only a short time, and already beating all the campaigners who come before me to become only the 2nd poster to hold 2 Championship Belts at the same time. Maybe I should retire from Qooty and concentrate on my Wrestling Qareer.

1. The okeydoke7 goal fiasco, is great. Qooty stats based banter can be fun when taking the piss out of Posters. :heavycheck:

2. The OOB's are a team to watch in the Finals. :heavymultiply:

3. This SFAEW thing is a pretty easy gig. Been in on the Wrestling Roster for only a short time, and already beating all the campaigners who come before me to become only the 2nd poster to hold 2 Championship Belts at the same time. Maybe I should retire from Qooty and concentrate on my Wrestling Qareer. :heavymultiply:
1 / 3. Started well, then ....... You need to do better.

Wonders pass

1) Captaining the best qooty team over the course of the season is both an honour and a privilege;
2) Mazel tov to The Filth Wizard for kicking his 800th qareer goal in round 18. Good to see at least one full forward reach a milestone this week (lol #chokeydoke );
3) Some things are worth the wait.

1) Captaining the best qooty team over the course of the season is both an honour and a privilege;
2) Mazel tov to The Filth Wizard for kicking his 800th qareer goal in round 18. Good to see at least one full forward reach a milestone this week (lol #chokeydoke );
The LOL's if you campaigners don't win it...

Pop Tv Laughing GIF by Schitt's Creek

Make sure you give it 4 weeks of darkness before and stress them with a strobe light and flush with frozen seawater 48hrs before harvest bro trust me bro that's how the bikies do it bro. :eggplant::cherries::watermelon::maize::beercheers:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 35 Etiquette Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back