Rumour Tigers accused of groping teammate

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus christ what the f*** have I read.
Look, if Chol is uncomfortable with this then I'm all for it to be stopped.

But fmd, if some blokes are that outraged by this, then I can 110% guarantee they've never spent a second inside a locker room with the boys in their life.

has chol gone to the police, who are charging them? Did you bother asking if chol considers it as assault, or are we running by the rule that random people on twitter are allowed to accuse others of crimes without asking the alleged victim first?

Absolutely disgusting behaviour. No means no. Actually police can charge without the victim.

I probably wouldn't have commented.

If this is the club's biggest off-field sin since Broad's post-GF photo or Kane Johnson taking a piss on a police station, so be it.
Yep because sexual harassment in a workplace is not comment worthy

If Lyon didn’t get away with why should Richmond ?

It's ok to fondle another team mates ass, dick or balls because it's "just part of being in a male environment". :rolleyes:
I work in IT, which is largely a male dominated industry (unfortunately)

Me and the boys will regularly grab each others junk and finger each other anuses during team meetings.

It proves that we are all men and if you aren't down with touching ***** - dont come to work.

What are my preconceived ideas about black AFL players? What exactly are my "racial underdones" that i'm projecting?

Do you think Black players don't have their dicks touched or talked about more than white players?

What evidence is there that Chol consented to his anus being publicly fingered by Richmond teammates?

When will you answer a question?
You’re clearly projecting the racial undertone and preconceived idea that African’s as a collective have larger genitals than Caucasian males, and that AFL players obsess over it.

Truth is, neither of us know if black players have their dicks touched more or less than white players in the AFL as were not in that environment. However that being said, you’re clearly of the opinion that they do, otherwise you wouldn’t be asking the question. You probably have this opinion because you’re either a race baiter, or you have underlying racial issues that you suppress or haven’t addressed.

I asked you whether you think Short and Vlaust would consciously commit a sexual assault on another teammate in front of the entire team whilst it was broadcasted to the entire nation, and you conveniently ignored it. Clearly they’ve done what they did because they knew that Chol would receive it as a joke, and perhaps has taken part in such behaviour with the two before. No complaints have been made. He’s been on the record since that game as glowingly endorsing the playing group (fox sports). All signs point to a non event. But oppo supporters like yourself will continue to feign outrage on behalf of the poor defenceless black man because you’s would love nothing more then something to derail our season.

Let's see how far the "sexual harassment" angle gets.

I hope you'll be taking a knee for Mabior's chastity.
If Lyon can be punished and sued for his sexual harassment the player in question shouldn’t be exempt...just because some tiger posters belive this to be typical boy culture in a locker room saids a lot about that sexual harassment mentality ...it’s a workplace it’s illegal if no consent has been given

So many have got it wrong, just because they are on the same team doesn't mean they're "mates". How many here grab their work colleagues willy or grabs their ass?! Chol is clearly not happy and that fact that everyone is laughing shows the Tigers culture is ****ing rubbish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Players shave legs for the increasing amounts of strapping tape used I thought. Save ripping all that hair out every week.
I understand that just saying shaving your legs because you strap your ankle is a new age.
Like dick grabs and slaps have always been around but by teenagers before they learnt about respect.
Something that seems to be lacking a fair bit these days.

Disgrace that you try to justify sexual assault. This is pathetic abuse.
Not true, be careful apparently image of Grundy doing same thing to Darcy Moore but it has since been removed , Comments? Is this what we have come to ? Next minute they will take offence at flicking towels in dressing rooms.

What a sad society we've become.
People love to be outraged.

When I was playing footy and cricket, if you didn't pinch your mate on the arse or flick his dick, people were wary of you.
I work in IT, which is largely a male dominated industry (unfortunately)

Me and the boys will regularly grab each others junk and finger each other anuses during team meetings.

It proves that we are all men and if you aren't down with touching ***** - dont come to work.
Jesus Christ.

No one here has any idea of what's going on in Marbs' head. He could be really upset. He could be fine. He and Vlastuin could have resolved it straight afterwards. They might not have. They might not be on speaking terms. The point I'm making - we have no idea of the impact this has had on the young man's life.

We don't know if he consented to this. His reaction from the Short incident is laughter, but his reaction to the Vlastuin incident infers he didn't consent to it. If that is the case, that is literally sexual assault in the workplace.

I'm so sick of this hyper-male bullshit saying, phwoah, why is it not ok to grab my mate by the ****, or on the arse, or chuck some fingers up his clacker, it's all a bit of fun. Not all the time. Not everyone likes having a mate shove their fingers up their arse. It can **** up someone's mental health. I thought we were long past this. Evidently not. If your only way to prove your masculinity is that, fair enough. But understand that not everyone is up for that, and your actions can cause damage.

Jesus christ what the f*** have I read.
Look, if Chol is uncomfortable with this then I'm all for it to be stopped.

But fmd, if some blokes are that outraged by this, then I can 110% guarantee they've never spent a second inside a locker room with the boys in their life.
Just because something happens regularly doesn’t mean it should be happening.

That sort of excuse is how we ended up with ladies getting harassed in workplaces for years.

Yes there is an element of it between them, if it’s a joke they do and they are all ok with it, it’s semi understandable, but as anyone who has worked in a big corporate will tell you, you can be exposed If people who aren’t party to it, but observe it complain.

Don’t normalise shit behaviour.

Whatever the outcome Chol clearly told Vlastuin not to do it in the video against the Lions, he motioned to stop with his hand after the first attempt and Vlastuin kept going. I doubt anything comes from it but people saying Chol was clearly in on the joke aren't reading the body language. Maybe he doesn't care behind closed doors but he clearly does in the public eye.

Although with the leader Jack pointing and laughing and then tapping whoever was next to him the culture seems pretty ingrained.

So many have got it wrong, just because they are on the same team doesn't mean they're "mates". How many here grab their work colleagues willy or grabs their ass?! Chol is clearly not happy and that fact that everyone is laughing shows the Tigers culture is ******* rubbish.
Absolutely rubbish culture winning 2 flags in 3 years. Hopefully we can implement the way Melbourne go about things so we can get back on the right track.

Whatever the outcome Chol clearly told Vlastuin not to do it in the video against the Lions, he motioned to stop with his hand after the first attempt and Vlastuin kept going. I doubt anything comes from it but people saying Chol was clearly in on the joke aren't reading the body language. Maybe he doesn't care behind closed doors but he clearly does in the public eye.
It’s a natural reaction to try and prevent it. He’s clearly laughing about it in the video, and laughs after it.

Who would have thought that this sort of thing does not go on in Sporting Dressing rooms among twenty something males?

Well I think there's only one solution to all of this, Richmond needs to stand down all those players who played for us the past 2 weeks indefinitely and sit this season out.

Jesus Christ.

No one here has any idea of what's going on in Marbs' head. He could be really upset. He could be fine. He and Vlastuin could have resolved it straight afterwards. They might not have. They might not be on speaking terms. The point I'm making - we have no idea of the impact this has had on the young man's life.

We don't know if he consented to this. His reaction from the Short incident is laughter, but his reaction to the Vlastuin incident infers he didn't consent to it. If that is the case, that is literally sexual assault in the workplace.

I'm so sick of this hyper-male bullshit saying, phwoah, why is it not ok to grab my mate by the ****, or on the arse, or chuck some fingers up his clacker, it's all a bit of fun. Not all the time. Not everyone likes having a mate shove their fingers up their arse. It can fu** up someone's mental health. I thought we were long past this. Evidently not. If your only way to prove your masculinity is that, fair enough. But understand that not everyone is up for that, and your actions can cause damage.
This so much

some of the comment about players showering in their jocks or going home to have a shower somehow implies they are less than a man for doing so

I hope attitudes like these have change since my playing days

If Lyon can be punished and sued for his sexual harassment the player in question shouldn’t be exempt...just because some tiger posters belive this to be typical boy culture in a locker room saids a lot about that sexual harassment mentality ...it’s a workplace it’s illegal if no consent has been given

If Cholly wants to press assault charges then I have no objection.

First George Floyd, now Mabior Chol. Justice must be permitted to take its course!

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Tigers accused of groping teammate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back