Preview Tigers Vs. Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting run over by a Touch Football Team!! Green will finish us off in the final qtr with 3 or 4 uncontested goals. And Hardwick outcoached by a guy that doesn't want a full time job:thumbsdown:

i would like to know how bartram is allowed to hang on to cotchin at every stoppage. need to go 1 on 1 back 6 stay back. we really need to seperate our players for some clean ball movement. foley has been ok but f*** he cant kick!

i would like to know how bartram is allowed to hang on to cotchin at every stoppage. need to go 1 on 1 back 6 stay back. we really need to seperate our players for some clean ball movement. foley has been ok but f*** he cant kick!

Agree. Holds onto him that much....gotta say something to the umps!

He's always been a terrible kick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

screech.jpg

...really neede to kick that goal

Who is on Sylvia? I am sick of it. He always tears us a new one. Every single time he plays us he has a field day. Need to find somebody to shut him down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Tigers Vs. Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back