Preview Tigers Vs. Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't need to be a great lip reader to get that one hey? Funny stuff. :D

hahah..

I like the fact cotchin is having a quiet game but others like Foley are taking up the slack... still plenty of time for Cotchin to rip it up.

Miller is playing for another season and I think he deserves one... working well with Jack and his experience is showing.

Edwards tackle was a huge play when Melbourne were making a run for it... We seem to be wanting the ball a bit more .... stronger too.

Looking for a big seconh half from Cotch .. martin and Vicks..

and yes Tuck has butchered the ball a couple of times but still flexing his Strength around the packs.
Looks like grigg has come to play.

I'm liking Jacks game too....

Good to see Morton going well . Geez he would be handy next year if he can collate his faeces
Would be nice if our two enigmas (I put Connors in that basket as well) could get their shit together.

hahah..

I like the fact cotchin is having a quiet game but others like Foley are taking up the slack... still plenty of time for Cotchin to rip it up.

Miller is playing for another season and I think he deserves one... working well with Jack and his experience is showing.

Edwards tackle was a huge play when Melbourne were making a run for it... We seem to be wanting the ball a bit more .... stronger too.

Looking for a big seconh half from Cotch .. martin and Vicks..

and yes Tuck has butchered the ball a couple of times but still flexing his Strength around the packs.
Looks like grigg has come to play.

I'm liking Jacks game too....
Can't disagree with any of that.
I like the fact Martin has been 'quiet' the past two weeks, but has still contributed.
Cotch, Lids and Houli have all been quiet, but it's great to see the likes of Foley step up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

screech.jpg

Vi:thumbsu:ckory needs to get in dangerous areas....

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Tigers Vs. Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back