Preview Tigers Vs. Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats on the win guys!

Thoroughly deserved.

P.S. could you please take Morton as well as Davey, I'll throw in a certificate of spudly authenticity to boot.

bugger me what a relief. in the end a fantastic game and the game of the round id say!

now for the crows next week over here in SA and bigger me id love a win there!!!

CMON TIGERSSSSSSS!!!!! :D:thumbsu:

Congrats on the win guys!

Thoroughly deserved.

P.S. could you please take Morton as well as Davey, I'll throw in a certificate of spudly authenticity to boot.
Only if you take Mitch Farmer.

Deserving win, but gee we need to work on being exposed out the back of the kick in zone big time.

cale morton is the biggest spud i've ever seen and davey was just useless, no thanks :p
The guy has come here and congratulated us on a win, so I suggest you and anyone else show some respect. Thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad we won, but a bit disappointed with our performance. First Half was kinda good, the 2nd Half - Not good at all.
We won 3 quarters, but only won by 7 points.
Majority of the teams would have won by a lot more than that. Not good enough by us.
(If Melbourne were in good form, I would have thought it was a good win).

well done Tigers. had to listen on radio. will watch on Bigpond tomorrow evening and might skip 3rd quarter. Best part of 3rd quarter is that at least we had a lead in hand and were still in the game despite such a shocking quarter...and it was a real test of character, which we passed for once

Should never have let them back into the game, but a win is still a win. Can't afford to take our foot off the pedal next week, though.

i call it as i see it, kthx
You call it like a sore winner and a child. Grow up. Kthx kid.

--

Was a good game, pretty disappointed in the 3rd quarter but the ball was simply falling their way, it always seemed like we were in control, just as usual, Richmond know how to give away a good thing. Cotchin is that good. Have always been a fan of Newman being captain but geez does Cotch put up a very very veryyyyyyy good case.

Tuck was great, Rance was great. All round good win

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Tigers Vs. Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back