Tim Lane: "Flawed Eagles hardly heinous"

Remove this Banner Ad

Numbskull of the day award

Top stuff ...it's a deadset nimrod competition amongst u girls at the moment isnt it.

With stuff like this you're making a late but good run at the leaderboard.

I guess u lot are just desperate now...nothing to say but utter drivel and mindless backpeddling ...understandable...but try not to embarass yaself in the process shytfabrains.
So you're saying if a player tests positive to coke in the off season then the AFL view that as cheating?

There is a reason why a player gets banned immediately for testing +ve to steroids whilst getting 3 chances for illicit drugs. Can you really not see the difference?

Steroids can and do. Cocaine, speed, ice etc, don't.

Dumbarse (go for flag) doesn't seem to be able to distinguish between PE and NPE drugs.

I was waiting for him to either admit he's talking about steroids or explain how coke or meth can affect you 24 to 36 hours after they have left your system. Strangely enough, no response was forthcoming.

So you're saying if a player tests positive to coke in the off season then the AFL view that as cheating?

There is a reason why a player gets banned immediately for testing +ve to steroids whilst getting 3 chances for illicit drugs. Can you really not see the difference?

ohhhh...great point :thumbsu: ...thanx for enlightening us all.

We shoulda known that taking speed or any performance enhancing drugs is not viewed as cheating by the AFL....only roids are a problem i gather :thumbsu:

Any other marvellous stuff u wanna contribute ?

Classic Bollox post.

Was nailed on every other point, found a possible (although doubtful) hole in one line of a page long response and drives headlong into that "hole" with guns blazing and balls out!

Quality stuff :thumbsu:

Absolutely wrong. Absolutely mind-numbingly stupid. Moronic. Bitterness still evident. But Quality!

It was only a pregame snipe :D ..not much effort put into it.

btw... pretending that nimrod has "burnt" anyone is kinda soft...u girls hunt in packs and back each other up to avoid the embarassed....when one looks like a dill u all rush in to help out....he was taking a damn good crack at numbskull of the day and u've ruined his chances now.

Later...game's back on.

Some of these drugs are out of your system in 12 hours tey you get the benefit 24 to 36 hours later.

lol!! I know how i felt 24-36 hours later. Like ****ing sh.t! There is no way that being scattered would have any benefit on the football field, in fact i'd say it would be detrimental. You are an idiot.

ohhhh...great point :thumbsu: ...thanx for enlightening us all.

We shoulda known that taking speed or any performance enhancing drugs is not viewed as cheating by the AFL
Are you being a complete bell end on purpose?

You think that the AFL thinks a player taking speed in the off season is cheating. You absolute knob.

Are the Sydney fans still blabbering on about West Coast unfairly winning last years flag because they took 'performance enhancing' drugs? :eek:

No champ...thats you saying it...nice try tho.

Others like me are still a tad frustrated u blokes still cant even agree that p.e. drugs arent allowed...or that the weagles actually hid something...or even lied about anything.

no matter tho....baby steps to reality is ok as long as u get there eventually :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whereas with your blokes, it's always the media's fault.

And if that doesn't work, just call everyone who picks on Farmer a racist. Problem solvered.

Going on the attack straight away? You obviously have had a few difficulties convincing everyone that the problem isn't that bad.

You could have at least thrown in a 'Where's the proof?' or something like that before straight out bagging another club.

Are you being a complete bell end on purpose?

You think that the AFL thinks a player taking speed in the off season is cheating. You absolute knob.

No champ...u are avoiding the point on purpose again arnt u...try to keep up.

People (including journo;s if u can call them that) have heard Worsfold admit he knew about Benny's habits in July last yr...now when u are an addict u are saying u cant control your habit right ?...keeping up ?...as a consequence the general public have found it a little hard to accept theat Benny would just abstain thru the season...afterall his father admitted he was addicted and he's booked himself in for addiction...unless u are saying he's faking it and could easily kick it whenever he liked ...is that what u believe ?

Not sure about the druggies u;ve met...but we have the plain vanilla types in Sydney...and they tend to want it constantly...it only follows that people will speculate about his habit DURING last season...is that so difficult to comprehend or far too outrageous ?

A bit of common sense might be good...if u stop being so negative and defensive then u might understand why some people raised concerns...concerns that wont go away simply coz u want them to.

Others like me are still a tad frustrated u blokes still cant even agree that p.e. drugs arent allowed...

Of course they are not allowed. What Cousins was taking was not performance enhancing.

...or that the weagles actually hid something...

And then they came out themselves saying he had been suspended. The AFL is lenient with players who test positive with drugs, giving them 3 chances, so why do you think the Eagles would have made a big deal about Ben last July when the AFLs policy was on their side??

...or even lied about anything.

Lied about what?

Of course they are not allowed. What Cousins was taking was not performance enhancing.

And then they came out themselves saying he had been suspended. The AFL is lenient with players who test positive with drugs, giving them 3 chances, so why do you think the Eagles would have made a big deal about Ben last July when the AFLs policy was on their side??

Lied about what?

O god i give up...nnnope ...nothings wrong...Benny did nothing bad..weagles are all good...noone is in any strife...amphetamines arnt a worry...noone has hidden anything...they havent brought the game into disrepute...the AFL are idiots..the public are idiots...in fact anyone other than weagle fans just dont understand at all...they're all just idiots :thumbsu:

get ya buddies onto it...weagle fans are the only ones who understand :thumbsu:

Funny how it's mainly Sydney and Freo fans who are still obsessively trolling the Eagles

It seems a common problem amongst u blokes...relax..no need to be paranoid....u arnt being trolled

i think people are just in awe of how dumb u blokes are being on purpose...sacrificing your own pride for Benny...thats so sweet.

No champ...u are avoiding the point on purpose again arnt u...try to keep up.
?????????????

I said:

The AFL do not see illicit drug taking as cheating.

You said:

Numbskull of the day award

So what were you saying?

People (including journo;s if u can call them that) have heard Worsfold admit he knew about Benny's habits in July last yr...now when u are an addict u are saying u cant control your habit right ?
There's no confirmation that Cousins was a drug addict last year. You have just chosen to make this assumption.

...keeping up ?
Irony - go look it up.

...as a consequence the general public have found it a little hard to accept theat Benny would just abstain thru the season
If you read my original post, you'd be aware I don't have a problem with this. If you read another post soon after you'd be doubly aware. I really did point it out clearly. Maybe you're thick?

unless u are saying he's faking it and could easily kick it whenever he liked ...is that what u believe ?
It's true - you're officially stupid.

For the 3rd time, I said:

1. We don't know if Cousins was a drug addict last July. May have been, may not have been.
2. During this period he never tested +ve
3. So it's a bit rich for people to claim he is a drug cheat.
4. It's also a bit rich for people to claim the Eagles should hand back their flag.
5. 8 players admitted that they had used drugs. This does not mean they are cheats nor drug addicts as many suggest.
6. At no stage have i ever had a go at anyone who has merely raied the question - just those ignoramouses who have jumped on their high horses (go the flag in this thread is a perfect example) and made not only unsubstantiated claims but ridiculously stupid leaps of logic

Now is that still too hard for you to grasp?

ps do keep up.

Not sure about the druggies u;ve met
1000s

...but we have the plain vanilla types in Sydney...and they tend to want it constantly...it only follows that people will speculate about his habit DURING last season...is that so difficult to comprehend or far too outrageous ?
I've told you numerous times before that this is not my point. So why do you insist? Are you stupid or do you know you're wrong and trying to make a new argument?

A bit of common sense might be good...if u stop being so negative and defensive then u might understand why some people raised concerns...concerns that wont go away simply coz u want them to.
Fancy you calling someone else stupid.

u really are struggling arnt u :thumbsu:

Relax...dont take it so personally...u gotta admit u arent the sharpest tool in the shed tho.

Some of the stuff all u blokes come out with on this subject is really kinda funny tho :thumbsu:

4. 8 Eagles players admit that they have experimened with drugs. OMG wtf! WCE are evil! Revoke their license! Let good override evil!

"8 past and present players, most of which have left the club" we all know who the 3 current players are who have used drugs *cough*fletch, cuz, kerr*cough* hehe

Remove this Banner Ad

Tim Lane: "Flawed Eagles hardly heinous"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back