Tim Lane: "Flawed Eagles hardly heinous"

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, I can only go on what's happened to date. For what that's worth.

But if you think that there's a journalistic neutron bomb just waiting to be dropped regarding Fletcher, you just might want to think it through a little more.

Don't worry, I have thought it through all right!

Just like the journo's who are waiting for their next scalp.

Jokes about rivers in Egypt are a cliché. As is a Freo supporter sledging the Eagles about arrogance. And Range Rovers, and white wine.

"Denial" just seems to be a synonym for disagreement around here.

Suck it up!

Yeah, yeah. We all leave the game at 3/4 time as well. Don't forget that one.

Why interrupt you??

You seem to be purging your soul very well without my help....carry on!!

show us where it says you can take ice/coke and be performance enhanced 24-36 hours later.

You really should have shut your trap by now.

So dumb arse, you can see what a performance enhacing drug is now dumb arse.

With people like you around it is no wonder they get away with it.

Sop listening to the AFL & WC are saying and have alook at what people from WADA and ASADA say dumb arse but then you would have to get your head out the sand.

Why would a club ask a player now if a player was on drugs.

Worsfold did and he said the players all lied and now he says they are drug free.

Work it out, if a drug is out of your system in 12 hours and your getting the benefits 24 to 36 hours later you will not be caught on matchday but you are still a drug cheat.

You gotta be kidding right? These drugs (cola with ice) only have effects when they are in your system. Once they are not in your system they no longer have effects. You cannot get benefits from NPED's after they are out of your system. PED's give you benefits as they do stuff like permanently increase your strength and endurance. This does not occur with NPED's.

That statement makes you look really ignorant of the facts.

Some of the drugs these players are on are prohibited doping substances under the WADA code.

West Coast / their doctor knew players were on drugs which are on the performance enhancing list and they continued playing those players.

Interesting to see if the AFL have an investigation as they had one for whoever leaked the names of players who failed drug tests.

Diego Maradona was suspended because of cocaine use in the early 1990's yet it looks as though we will do nothing in Australia to drug cheats.

Yeah you idiot, Maradona tested positive in competition.

Uh, okay.

Come back when you have a point that isn't just repeating "you're in DENIAL!" over and over.

Or wishing for a journalistic comeuppance that isn't coming.

Oh you can count on that champ.:thumbsu:

Just like you lot will be on here screaming that the media is still picking on you!

So dumb arse, you can see what a performance enhacing drug is now dumb arse.

With people like you around it is no wonder they get away with it.

Sop listening to the AFL & WC are saying and have alook at what people from WADA and ASADA say dumb arse but then you would have to get your head out the sand.
Hey ********, do you mind showing us where it says a player can gain performance enhancement 24-36 hours after taking coke or ice?

It's not like you haven't been asked 5 times already.

If you want to see the media picking on a WA team, just buy tomorrow's West.

No-one ever said that they would stop commenting on the football in general.:rolleyes:

Are you really that naive??

And yes we will get a pasting for sure.....as we should!

But that won't stop them sniffing for an off field scoop.

Mark my words, you will see a hell of a lot more about your internal strife in the future as well.

No-one ever said that they would stop commenting on the football in general.:rolleyes:

Are you really that naive??

And yes we will get a pasting for sure.....as we should!

But that won't stop them sniffing for an off field scoop.

Mark my words, you will see a hell of a lot more about your internal strife in the future as well.
Of course we will.

Once the press is finished with your blokes.

Paranoid? You seem to be the one foaming at the mouth every time WCE are mentioned. Only someone as arrogant as you would assume that they know everything that goes on at the WCE.

If you actually read the article Lane says the Eagles are "flawed" and have made their share of mistakes so it is by no means are cheerleading exercise. The difference between Lane's article in comparison to Wall's is that it has a balanced view unlike Wall's which is pure tabloid appealing to the under 10's.

Or in this case the adult equivalent of Bollox.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******s / dumb arses

Cocaine, ice, amphetamines, metanphetamines are performances enhacing drugs

Yes, under the influence on game day they are considered PED's.

However, if they are taken days before a game, they can't possibly be considered performance enhancing. Not one of those mentioned above gives a performance gain once the drug has worn off. They are duly not considered PED's by any of the relevant organisations if someone is found to be under the influence "out of competition".

I agree...all amphetamine addicts can just stop whenever they like....the idea that someone with a drug problem would keep taking them during the season is just absurd. We all know they can just stop whenever they like coz there;s a big game on saturday.

Addictions and all drug related problems should be treated as just a bit of fun for the off season...booking himself into a clinic for addicts is just silly showboating....its likely Benny has made just a one off silly mistake and it must have been just confined to the recent off season.

I guess tho if people are happy to speculate that he DIDNT take them during the season then i can understand why ppl could specualate that he might have....but i'm of the opinion addictions are just a minor thing confined to off seasons ....and a bloke as honest, trustworthy and socially responsible as Benny would NEVER have even thought about it during the season.

******s / dumb arses

Cocaine, ice, amphetamines, metanphetamines are performances enhacing drugs
You still haven't shown anywhere where it says players can take these drugs and be performance enhanced 24-36 hours later? And how can these be PE in the of season?

Maybe the reason you haven't shown a source is because you are WRONG. Don't think you're in the position to call someone a ******.

I agree...all amphetamine addicts can just stop whenever they like....the idea that someone with a drug problem would keep taking them during the season is just absurd. We all know they can just stop whenever they like coz there;s a big game on saturday.
Who said this? Once again you are fabricating other people's stance.

Addictions and all drug related problems should be treated as just a bit of fun for the off season...booking himself into a clinic for addicts is just silly showboating....its likely Benny has made just a one off silly mistake and it must have been just confined to the recent off season.
Ditto.

You're a knob. All you're doing is sitting there and arguing with nobody because nobody here has taken the stance you're arguing against. And it's not as if this hasn't been pointed out to you 4 times already.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tim Lane: "Flawed Eagles hardly heinous"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back