Time to rest your Starters....It's the Official Week 21 Thread

Which Aussie is most likely to win an NBA title this season?

• Andrew Bogut

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Patty Mills/Aron Baynes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cameron Bairstow

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Matthew Dellavedova/Kyrie Irving

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • None...that Kiwi Steven Adams will win it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

For those of living OS has the World Cup been HUGE in Australia?

i will say not really.....time between games seems long. also dont see much in terms of ads around the city. im prob wrong there but u know. when its footy finals there's ads everywhere.

Harden with nearly twie as many FTs as Denvers whole team...

Gonna be epic playoffs when he doesn't get this bulls*** calls all game

harden is a fantastic offensive player. that there can be no doubt. i see he's had 23 fts. without seeing any of the fouls, from your POV how many of them were fouls?

Well done Beard on 50.

I see someone else complaining about the free throws. I'm guessing didn't even watch game or like the others can't tell you which ones weren't fouls and why.

Well done Beard on 50.

I see someone else complaining about the free throws. I'm guessing didn't even watch game or like the others can't tell you which ones weren't fouls and why.

Not saying it cost Denver the game or anything but it was definitely a little one sided with the calls. A +10 foul disparity is rather unusual in the NBA. Harden is a great player but certainly aided by calls, much like the other superstars in the league. Simply put, they will get calls that regular players do not.

For those of living OS has the World Cup been HUGE in Australia?

No simply because it's too drawn out.

The smaller nations should be having a tournament for two spots in the main draw. The two QF's this far have been blowouts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Suns crowd needs a rocket. No, not a Houston varietal.

Archie Goodwin makes two great plays and checks out and hardly a clap.

So which ones weren't fouls?

2Q - 6:18. Really? Piss weak
3Q - 6:33. Chandler gets a lot of ball and a tiny bit of hand. No call almost the whole league
3Q - 1:01. Charge every single day of the week. Nelson moving backwards and no where else, Harden runs straight through him.

CBF looking at the last quarter

3Q - 6:33. Chandler gets a lot of ball and a tiny bit of hand. No call almost the whole league
3Q - 1:01. Charge every single day of the week. Nelson moving backwards and no where else, Harden runs straight through him.

fair assessment! thorough!

The 76ers playoff hopes are still alive, don't care what anyone says.
until mathematically impossible sure.

but no

Fair play I'll look later.

Not sure charges are valid. Almost certain NBA refs don't know how to call any given some I've seen this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to rest your Starters....It's the Official Week 21 Thread

Back