fred cook

Premiership Player
Jan 14, 2005
brunswick
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
nnn
Walked around to Prince Park this morning to check the boys with my little boy all decked out in his bulldog gear

My observations

Cooney looks very fit and ready to go and was one of the first in the time trial

Aker didnā€™t run at all and now rides a Motor Bike

Griffin looks fitter and so does Robert Murphy

Rocket wasnā€™t there but have been there the last two time trials

Jarrod Brougham looks like Yahoo serious,and has more tickets on himself then Robbie Williams

Brad Johnson Scott West are such true Gentlemen and went out of there way to say hello to my boy along with Farren ray

The flies are so bad at Princess Park

Some Photos
http://picasaweb.google.com/mullfitz/PhotosFromTimeTrial

Great work.

Wight does look bigger.

In photo number 7, who is the guy with his back to the camera, hes friggen huge!?

if i am not mistaken i think it is Boumann who has been to the hairdresses. Stack IIRC is pretty small...and that guy is like 195+ so i reckon its Boumann.

That's awesome news about Cooney. Hopefully he can keep working hard over the pre-season and stay injury free. A full pre-season into him and Griff and things will begin to take shape.

Does look as though some of the boys are starting to beef up a bit, so I think the whole '3 year plan' for strengthening that Eade has spoken about is starting to pay dividends.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bit! He has really bulked up by the look of that photo. Hopefully no air brushing there by Fred :)

I heard David Parkin mention about 2-3 years ago that he thought when Wight bulked up, which he predicted was 2-3 years down the track.

He would become a match influencing force in the AFL...hope he was right.

Sought of went down the track of Cam having great skills, great nous but just being to light.

Every Dog has his day Cam turns 23 at the start of next season, hopefully he is about to have his.

A bit! He has really bulked up by the look of that photo. Hopefully no air brushing there by Fred :)

upper body is much bigger but his legs are still carrot sticks.

to jostle with other bigmen you need strength in your legs and core,
if they gave him a bump he'd still topple over, but it's good to see him get bigger.

upper body is much bigger but his legs are still carrot sticks.

to jostle with other bigmen you need strength in your legs and core,
if they gave him a bump he'd still topple over, but it's good to see him get bigger.

Big arms only gives you so much - the key is core and legs thats where tackles are broken, balance kept and in the end games won.

Walked around to Prince Park this morning to check the boys with my little boy all decked out in his bulldog gear

My observations

Cooney looks very fit and ready to go and was one of the first in the time trial

Aker didnā€™t run at all and now rides a Motor Bike

Griffin looks fitter and so does Robert Murphy

Rocket wasnā€™t there but have been there the last two time trials

Jarrod Brougham looks like Yahoo serious,and has more tickets on himself then Robbie Williams

Brad Johnson Scott West are such true Gentlemen and went out of there way to say hello to my boy along with Farren ray

The flies are so bad at Princess Park

Some Photos
http://picasaweb.google.com/mullfitz/PhotosFromTimeTrial

I would have thought it was Prinny!

Remove this Banner Ad

Time Trial At Prinnie Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back