Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

I can see this becoming a 3 way between Eagles/Richmond/Hawks if Baker selects eagles

Hawks
Out: #14 +F1
In:Barrass + #29

Tigers
Out : Baker + #29
In: F1 (hawks) + F3 (eagles)

Eagles
Out : Barrass + F3
In: #14+ Baker

Didn't you say the deal was done?

Tell me, what’s your position at the Eagles? You seem to know the inner sanctums there, or are you still just guessing?

By the way there’s every chance DGB will get another contract from us apparently.
Anyone with 2 brain cells would know we don't need someone like DGB, even if he were half-competent.

I'd say the fact he's getting offered a contract from Hawthorn(I'd true) would be a very good indication WCE have zero interest.

Maybe, however if West Coast are after a young Tall defender they could very cheaply do better than DGB who is behind frost, blank, weddle, scrimshaw, sicily, scaif and serong.

Blank, Scaif and Serong won't get a game at Hawthorn next year if Battle AND Barrass come and stay fit.

There would be similar at other clubs.

They could also look at WAFL and VFL and just nab the best tall defender from there.
Exactly.

We also have 2 other blokes on our own list who are behind Gov and Edwards, who will likely play a third tall role until Gov retires

DGB is literally of zero interest.

We needs mids, not KPDs.

Nah will get done but just looking at ways to make eagles supporters happier
you guys look depressed about Baker

To be honest I didn't need a response, just calling out the fact you know **** all.

To be honest I didn't need a response, just calling out the fact you know **** all.
Dude i support Richmond and wouldnt have a clue about what Barrass does thats your job
im just here for the coffee and cakes and trying to help you guys de stress

You look worried

Dude i support Richmond and wouldnt have a clue about what Barrass does thats your job
im just here for the coffee and cakes and trying to help you guys de stress

You look worried

Why would I be worried? I know what I'd be happy with and what I'd be disappointed with and I'm sure it'll be somewhere in the middle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"BUT WEE WONT TOO HI FIRRSSST WOUNDERS"

View attachment 2094532

Haven't seen a suggestion of two top 10 picks anywhere.

You are the first to bring that up scenario.

Pretty sad when posters just make up stuff so they can beat their chest and pretend to be an authoirity on a internet forum.

Quite sad indeed.

Haven't seen a suggestion of two top 10 picks anywhere.

You are the first to bring that up scenario.

Pretty sad when posters just make up stuff so they can beat their chest and pretend to be an authoirity on a internet forum.

Quite sad indeed.
Sad Mask GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Anyone actually realise that Hawthorn would want to trade future picks moreso then current ones?

Eagles best move would be to do the below

Hawks F1st + F2nd + pick 30 for Barrass + future 3rd rounder + future 4th rounder

So Hawks can keep what they would hope is a higher first round draft pick this year (planning to be top 4 next year) and Eagles can achieve a bit of overs by having some patience and letting Hawks keep the first this year which benefits them

Anyone actually realise that Hawthorn would want to trade future picks moreso then current ones?

Eagles best move would be to do the below

Hawks F1st + F2nd + pick 30 for Barrass + future 3rd rounder + future 4th rounder

So Hawks can keep what they would hope is a higher first round draft pick this year (planning to be top 4 next year) and Eagles can achieve a bit of overs by having some patience and letting Hawks keep the first this year which benefits them
I think we want current picks. We have a huge cohort to delist, id be wanting at least 5 picks in this draft tbh.

Also its not overs, the time you have to wait diminishes the value of the picks

I think we want current picks. We have a huge cohort to delist, id be wanting at least 5 picks in this draft tbh.

Also its not overs, the time you have to wait diminishes the value of the picks
2025 will see us with a huge cohorts to delist too

Id say we can move future picks into this year to get what we want. Our future 2nd would hold more currency then any other in the AFL. I could easily see Richmond wanting to give up a pick in the 20s to get something next year with us then just holding Hawks 2nd rounder for next season

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back