Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027] - Reportedly headed to Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast supporters are too much 🤣🤣
You'd think that if you got all your news from the Vic media bubble. Apparently Rioli is worth pick, Bolton 10 and 11, Baker 14, but on the flipside 14 and a second rounder is too much for a contracted KPD, 17 is fine for Bailey Smith etc. Those are the narratives coming out of the media and they are horribly one-sided.

I'm not sure a first round pick and change in a strong draft is 'significant unders' for a 29 year old (who has never been All Australian) at a rebuilding club. Supporters of a players departing club always rate them higher that the market and this to'ing and fro'ing happens with nearly every trade with lots of media making situations seem more dramatic that the truth of the negotiations behind closed doors.
Lol, 3 years left on his contract and Hawks have spent months convincing him to request a trade, that would've already had its value determined between both teams.

Now they just look like total amateurs, suddenly trying to lowball WCE.

Lol, 3 years left on his contract and Hawks have spent months convincing him to request a trade, that would've already had its value determined between both teams.

Now they just look like total amateurs, suddenly trying to lowball WCE.

I personally don't think its lowballing. It's just as possible that Barrass for our 1st rounder was already agreed and that Richmond's demands have changed the ask from WC.

Lol, Hawks are taking the piss. Feel free to drop back and not have Barrass I guess.

Great job courting a player for months, then not wanting to pay up.

Not like they wouldn't have known what WCE wanted well before trade week.

Sheer incompetence from Hawks list management team.
I wouldn't say it's incompetence but rather greed. They're trying to get an elite KPD that will open their premiership window, who is under contract, for a pittance. As I've said previously in this thread, we're not here to gift teams flags.

Are the Hawks just wasting everybody's time? Why even show interest in Barrass if the intention is to lowball us? All they had to say was theyre not interested, we dont bite
Excuse me? The trade was agreed for our first rounder. Now you are saying it’s not enough. Stop blaming the hawks for your flip flopping

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just so the WCE fans can stop frothing from the mouth Barrass will be a Hawk and if they can’t see what we are doing then they will figure it out soon enough.
Tell us then. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027] - Reportedly headed to Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back