Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently a few clubs (Sydney, St Kilda) are now interested in Frost. Maybe when we get 2 1st round picks for our wanted and contracted key defender we will throw 1 of them WC's way
He's worth a first rounder on entertainment value, actually a fun player to watch

Hang on?
Severed? How do you know it’s severed?
Tom’s issue is with previous management who aren’t there anymore, not the current people.

Seems like a bunch of hyperbole and aggrandising the situation.
Teams can trade players and still be on good terms?
You do know that right?…please tell me you do?
He doesn't know shit, he's trolling.

Frost isn't worth a first rounder & I highly doubt we'd consider trading him.

13 and a bit more will be the deal.. Listening to Matt Clarke on gettable the Eagles really really like this draft so i'd suggest another asset in this draft along with 13 is the deal they want.

So neither hawthorn or west coast officials have publically come out and made a definitive statement on what the cost of the trade will be...
It will be our first then a swap of picks, everyone knows this including the WCE supporters in here who think Barass is some kind of C.Langford.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its not greed to not want to get shafted :tearsofjoy:
This would make sense if the topic wasn’t a 29 year old defender with back issues.

I rate Tom as a defender but two firsts for him is a bit greedy. I mean, if you don’t want to get shafted and receive two firsts why would we want to get shafted and give two firsts up?

So you think pick 13 for Barrass is being shafted?
Ideally we would receive a top 10 pick for a player of Barrass' calibre. That's not likely to happen via the Hawks so we ask for a pick swap involving Hawthorn's 2025 first.

Ideally we would receive a top 10 pick for a player of Barrass' calibre. That's not likely to happen via the Hawks so we ask for a pick swap involving Hawthorn's 2025 first.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

value #10 (in your opinion)
Hawks have #13

Close enough is good enough so lets throw in a F3 to get it done

13 will be an elite player anyway. I don't get the greed here.
Bloke is 29, 2 years younger than Frost - who had a top year.

You don't understand why a club at the bottom of the ladder would want top dollar at the trade table for a top shelf 29 year old fullback with 3 years remaining on their contract?

After a club has chased said player whilst under contract and offered them 4 to 5 years on $800k plus.

Eagles have 2 years to hit the draft hard before it becomes compromised due to Tasmania entering the comp

They want this deal done as much as Hawthorn does.

Forget 2x first rounders. It will be pick 13 plus a late 2nd / early 3rd or player etc. A 3rd club may get involved to get the deal done.

We will give you 3x first rounders next year when we come hunting for Harley

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back