Tom Liberatore vs Tom Rockliff

Libba or Rockliff?

• Tom Liberatore

Votes: 140 44.2%
  • Tom Rockliff

Votes: 177 55.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess inside 50s are meaningless too then?

Ah, no? Obviously they lead to scoring opportunities and goals which is why the best users distribute inside 50. Pearce, Hill and Ablett are the top 3 by average, all regarded as having good skills and being important players to stop.

Ah, no? Obviously they lead to scoring opportunities and goals which is why the best users distribute inside 50. Pearce, Hill and Ablett are the top 3 by average, all regarded as having good skills and being important players to stop.
We are the 2nd or 3rd worst scoring team in the comp (and 2nd or 3rd for inside 50 entries per game). Make of that what you will, but you have to admit that statistic certainly doesn't help Rocky's cause for the point you are trying to make.

getting the ball out of your defensive 50 is just as important as putting it into your attacking 50. it amazes me how so many people underrate the defensive side of the game

Congrats to both boys on taking out their respective club B&Fs. Both had super years, get the feeling they'll add a few more to the cabinet yet.

Indictment on the brownlow that both these players were deemed by the umpires to be lesser than Matt Priddis, in the same role.

I don't think there'd be a club in the league who would take Priddis over either.

Indictment on the brownlow that both these players were deemed by the umpires to be lesser than Matt Priddis, in the same role.

I don't think there'd be a club in the league who would take Priddis over either.
its not an indictment. Clearly had a better year than both. deserving winner

Rockliff polled 15 votes from 18 games in a 7 win season. He did pretty well considering how badly we lost in a lot of our games.

Not sure about Priddis having the better year than Rockliff, but at the same time, Priddis deserved the win. He performed consistently and to a high standard all year and that's what you have to do to put your hat in the ring, the rest is up to the people who have the closest seat in the house.

Priddis by the length of the Flemington straight. Should've been in AA. Writing was on the wall in terms of his effectiveness this tyear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For overall impact Libba but what a star Rocky has been this year.

When did Libba do his knee? Just while you can be back playing within 12 months a lot of players take a little longer to really get back to their best form.
I think he will be back to his best quicker than people think, ive seen him twice now and he is looking pretty good so far.

First quarter. Shoved into a fence by the people's hero, Tyrone Vickery. Happened about five metres from where I was standing.
Nope. Not at all. He didn't get shoved into the fence. He went to turn and his knee buckled underneath him. Think he was trying to avoid being tackled. Happened inside the field of play though, definitely remember that much.

Back