Tom Morris reporter, or fantasy author

Remove this Banner Ad

Do yourselves a favour and go and watch him when plays cricket this summer, he is a germ on the cricket field as well. As far as his media job goes, I have a good mate who works in the same newsroom who tells me Morris trolls Big Footy and Twitter looking for story ideas.

Where can I sign up to bounce him repeatedly?

Yep this is it
Morris is a gutter crawling homophobe grub - why does he get a few weeks off….then all is forgiven…back you come Tom???? It’s just absolute garbage and needs to be called out
Lyon is bang on the standards of the media have fallen so low it’s putting people off listening
Cornes - just shock jock zero analysis ….big brash calls that are nonsense then moves on
Morris the same - seems Jimmy Bartel (Mr Sensational hubby himself) loves putting a boot into Ross
King - swings like a hookers door no conviction
There is no analysis , no independent thought … just repeating what they get off each other
McClure - is just a terribly sad wanna be shock jock … with a bad haircut he can’t even make it into the podium
AFL is truly an inbred , incest riddled little pond where they all feed off each other
Gossip columnists, the lot of them.
Way too many “journos” for one national game,

So he is prob reading this then

Angry Finger GIF by VPRO

There is more to the background of this amoeba than what is already publicly known. Needless to say, its completely in line with his misogynist behaviours. Tom... if you are reading this.... you know 🙊.

A Priest, a Rabbi and Tom Morris walk into a bar

The bartender says to Tom Morris "hey... we've got a drink named after you"

Tom Morris replies "well I better have one of them then"

The priest calls out "make that 2 Gutless Sniveling Maggots thanks"

Trolls or trawls? Ive got no doubt he sifts through every thread on here looking for shit but It would be par for the course if he posts shit to goad people too. Im mildly enjoying that he's almost certainly read this thread.
Trolls, has a username, spends a 'heap' of time on here I'm told.

A Priest, a Rabbi and Tom Morris walk into a bar

The bartender says to Tom Morris "hey... we've got a drink named after you"

Tom Morris replies "well I better have one of them then"

The priest calls out "make that 2 Gutless Sniveling Maggots thanks"

Haha... good one Sully.

I've got one

Tom Morris walked into a Collingwood bar. He climbed up onto a barstool and ordered an Appletini. After he finished his delicious drink, he then walked outside and noticed his car was missing. Tom was very cranky about this. He pulled out a gun and fired a shot into the air and yelled "right you sonsabitches... I'm gonna have another drink and when I'm finished, my car better be back where I parked it, or else I'm gonna do exactly what I did when this happened to me in Fitzroy!"
Tom went back and ordered a cosmopolitan, drank it down and walked back outside. Sure enough, his car was right where he parked it. As he went to leave, the bartender's curiosity got the better of him and he asked Tom "what exactly did you do when this happened to you in Fitzroy?" Tom replied "I sat in the corner and cried like a little girl"

Last edited:
Tom Morris is just further proof of how the standards at channel 9, which have been well publicised, have fallen off a cliff.

It was a surprise that another media organisation was prepared to take him on again.

His report about Rowan Marshall was denied by the player himself. How embarrassing. Then Lyon tore Morris apart at a presser. Thoroughly deserved.

So what does Morris do? Doubles down with a hatchet job on our President and then the coach.

It won’t worry the club. It will bring us closer together. Just like what Caroline Wilson is saying about our President. It will just bind us tighter.

The guy is behaving like a malevolent D-grader.
Brilliant post

Do yourselves a favour and go and watch him when plays cricket this summer, he is a germ on the cricket field as well. As far as his media job goes, I have a good mate who works in the same newsroom who tells me Morris trolls Big Footy and Twitter looking for story ideas.
Hope he stumbles into here…🤣

Tom is pretty emblematic of the state of footy journalism at the moment. It's truly dire, and no one publicly keeps them accountable for their news breaking, which is akin to catching a fart in a jar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pm please
New account
Means you are itching to share
Nah. Im not new here. Just rarely comment unless I have a desire to jump on. Cant share what I know to be true as it could affect my career. But he has a rap sheet of poor behaviour that im surprised wasnt reported in the press a few years back.

Nah. Im not new here. Just rarely comment unless I have a desire to jump on. Cant share what I know to be true as it could affect my career. But he has a rap sheet of poor behaviour that im surprised wasnt reported in the press a few years back.

well thanks for sharing what you can and Mr Platinum too
it's nice to corroborate what you believe to be true

we need Mr Platinum source to try and catch a glimpse of a username lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back