List Mgmt. Future NGA's or Father Sons

Remove this Banner Ad

Elwood was the hope for a father/son this year.

What about his brother Jake?

R.6c4c71b6fcbd4bbad65d8f3dc469e8d2

I just had a look to see how our NGA's and F/S are going. Cant find anything on Boston Everitt I think he has fallen off the radar. Its alos evident that Lindner and Peckett have both missed games through injury. But all in all the list look like they developing well. Wouldnt it be incredible if they all got to a level deserving of a chance!

Screenshot_20240604_171947_Talent League.jpg

Screenshot_20240604_172019_Talent League.jpg
Screenshot_20240604_172041_Talent League.jpg Screenshot_20240604_172140_Talent League.jpg

I just had a look to see how our NGA's and F/S are going. Cant find anything on Boston Everitt I think he has fallen off the radar. Its alos evident that Lindner and Peckett have both missed games through injury. But all in all the list look like they developing well. Wouldnt it be incredible if they all got to a level deserving of a chance!

View attachment 2010521

View attachment 2010522
View attachment 2010523View attachment 2010524
I was getting excited with Cole until I realised the bottom line was the total and not an individual game. 51 possessions, 12 marks and 14 tackles would be one heck of a game!

Linder is a kid who sounds level headed and models his game on Liam Baker.

Don't think we'll have to worry too much about our NGA's going high in the draft - 11 Dragons made the Vic Metro squad, Cole was our only one. Elwood didn't make the Vic Country squad announced earlier today.

Wonder if Vic Metro will have to search for another ruckman, their tallest player is/was Iliro Smit who got snapped up by Collingwood at the mid-season draft.

View attachment 2010521

View attachment 2010522
View attachment 2010523View attachment 2010524
Everitt is playing with Carey Grammar

Has kicked a few goals this year and listed in the best once but looks unlikely to make it

Link below to APS football results .... click on 2024 link inside

https://apssport.org.au/results/win...sports/aps-boys-firsts-football-results-2018/

Best teams are Hailebury, Brighton & Caulfield

Few of the more high profile players (potential high draftees) playing are

Hotton at Hailebury (done a knee)
Trainor & Ashcroft at Brighton
Lalor at Geelong Grammar

Last edited:
Cole is emergency for Vic metro this weekend but our other boy Hoffman is playing. Number 21 if anyone wants to watch the game

Should watch for Jagga.

I'm keen to see Harvey Langford too. I reckon he could be a good fit and haven't seen anyone talk up his draft potential. Think he's probably somewhere between 2nd and 3rd round potentially.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why is our f/s academy program sponsored and named after a company that sells at home male fertility tests? is the club trolling us or something?

Given we have primarily daughters with our stars previously, yes, yes they are.

I watched Adrian Cole closely in his championships game last weekend.. He is a spoiler type defender ala Howard and similiarly doesnt have a lot of tricks in his bag apart from his height and decent speed. Thats not to suggest he cant develop and isnt worthy of a rookie spot, if that type is a list need. However it is obvious intercepting tall defenders are the way of the future.

Lennox Hoffman played the game prior and did some nice things, but was dropped for last weekends game.

I watched Adrian Cole closely in his championships game last weekend.. He is a spoiler type defender ala Howard and similiarly doesnt have a lot of tricks in his bag apart from his height and decent speed. Thats not to suggest he cant develop and isnt worthy of a rookie spot, if that type is a list need. However it is obvious intercepting tall defenders are the way of the future.

Lennox Hoffman played the game prior and did some nice things, but was dropped for last weekends game.
Well we're in the box seat then. So long as we leave a list spot open till the conclusion of the national draft he'll either land at us in the 3rd/4th rounds or as cat B (if we want him that is)

Everitt is playing with Carey Grammar

Has kicked a few goals this year and listed in the best once but looks unlikely to make it

Link below to APS football results .... click on 2024 link inside

https://apssport.org.au/results/win...sports/aps-boys-firsts-football-results-2018/

Best teams are Hailebury, Brighton & Caulfield

Few of the more high profile players (potential high draftees) playing are

Hotton at Hailebury (done a knee)
Trainor & Ashcroft at Brighton
Lalor at Geelong Grammar
Lalor compared to Dusty Martin, but that was last season, out injured this year? Still possibly a top 10, but most likely won't be. Top 20?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back