Tom Rockliff's regret

Remove this Banner Ad

Used to go on fantasy podcasts and promise them he would get x number of points and would. Required him to stat plod and play an individuals game.

Was once my most loved player at the Lions until you began hearing what was going on.

Win by a point at home? Still not definitive.
Top 4.

They'll get to at least the 2nd week and are a good shot of 3rd week.

That's the definition of deep into September.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9 Wins in a row is a pathetic indicator of form.
Clearly have to beat the Tigers to see where the Lions are at, 9 in a row, multiple away from home and knocking off the Cats isn't good enough.

If we beat the Tigers, it still isn't a sign of where they are at. The hurdle will move to "Let's see if they can win a final before we know".

It's okay to say that the team who is top of the ladder with a round to go is more than just "a chance".

Clearly have to beat the Tigers to see where the Lions are at, 9 in a row, multiple away from home and knocking off the Cats isn't good enough.

If we beat the Tigers, it still isn't a sign of where they are at. The hurdle will move to "Let's see if they can win a final before we know".

It's okay to say that the team who is top of the ladder with a round to go is more than just "a chance".

After the Grand Final win they'll be discussing just where are we at, does our list have it in it to compete with the big boys? What will 2020 bring?

His decision? We moved him on. The guy was an absolute prick of a bloke and a cancer at the club. Cutting out him and Hanley is part of the reason we are achieving now.
Brett Deledio mark2

While we didn't forcibly kick him out the door our club were not in the least bothered when he asked to look at trade options, I think he saw the writing on the wall.

After eight years of rabble at Brisbane who could blame him for looking for greener pastures?
As mentioned similar situation to Deledio 12 months earlier.
Deledio regrets his decision and probably will forever.
Rocky would be having his regrets now too.

Rocky is a wuss, I went to high school with him and everytime he didn't get the ball he threw a massive hissy fit. Absolute opposite of a team player.
Was that in Benalla? I was born there but went to high school in Wodonga. Remember very clearly playing the regional final alongside Jack Ziebell. Can't remember if Tom played for Benalla at that time? 2007-8

Tom Rockliff's regret

Remove this Banner Ad

Back