top 10 easier to pick now..

Remove this Banner Ad

Big news from local footy down here in Tasmania. Apparently All Australian and potential top 10 pick mitchell thorp has broken his ankel playing for his local side in the Nth Tasmanian finals tough break for the kid and now will probably miss testing at the draft camp.:thumbsdown:

he's an awkward height, needs to bulk up, i'd say whoever drafts him is gonna have to wait at least a couple of years for anything at all..

they might, they can let us have Hurley if they want :)

Carnthe said:
Well we now know the top ten picks (before trading) will be...

1. Carlton
2. Essendon
3. North Melbourne
4. Brisbane
5. Port Adelaide
6. Hawthorn
7. Geelong
8. Richmond
9. St Kilda
10. Collingwood

isnt it 9.Bulldogs and 10.Melbourne

perhaps but the clubs that take Hansen and Gumbleton won't be waiting two years. I'm just saying I dont think Port would touch him with #5, and agree he probably wont be around at our second pick.

I reckon you guys would have the sort of pick that he might go for. That 13-16 bracket.

After all that crap this afternoon at the MCG, we land pick 10. Some sort of consolation. Any expert fancy a guess at the best kind of midfielder that could be left come pick 10?

jimmy_clement#8 said:
After all that crap this afternoon at the MCG, we land pick 10. Some sort of consolation. Any expert fancy a guess at the best kind of midfielder that could be left come pick 10?

you'll still have some quality mids available. Selwood, Hislop, Collard, Jetta and Proud could all be available at pick 10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

macca69 said:
you'll still have some quality mids available. Selwood, Hislop, Collard, Jetta and Proud could all be available at pick 10.
Pardon the ignorance, but Albert Proud, has he come on the scene just recently, I know all the other names being mentioned as first round, but not him. What's he like?

Roo Boy Rev said:
Big news from local footy down here in Tasmania. Apparently All Australian and potential top 10 pick mitchell thorp has broken his ankel playing for his local side in the Nth Tasmanian finals tough break for the kid and now will probably miss testing at the draft camp.:thumbsdown:

interesting. probably wont impact his selection (probly top 6) but he could slip to richmond at 8? selwood would be another bargain if he slid down to us?

if both are'nt available probably proud or riewoldt would be our fancied picks.

geelong_boy said:
What is Proud's disposal like?

apparently likes to kick long. his skills are very neat and his shorter kicks are precise. has good hands in traffic and in close.

Remove this Banner Ad

top 10 easier to pick now..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back