Top 10 worst Top 10 picks since '97 - '03

Remove this Banner Ad

#7 Kane Tenace
#9 David Trotter

Trotter turns 21 this year, he has been set back with injuries in 04 & 05, he has been pretty disappointing given the huge rap he had in 03 by people outside the club, ie Wallace & Williams.

He needs to extract the digit this year though or else it will be flipping burgers for a living.

Bit harsh on the Clarke's and Tim Walsh. They've just been injured a lot, hav'nt had a chance to deliver.

Yep, love watching Xavier Clarke play when he occasionally gets out on the paddock.

Quick, skillful and for such a slightly built bloke he goes in bloody hard. I remember back to 02-03 as well, he was taking screamers every second week.

We haven't seen the best of X-man yet methinks..........and hopes

The Laurence Angwin argument is an interesting one. Talentwise he was an excellent pick up as he could do anything on the footy field IMO. Mentally the guy is an idiot which cancels out the talent i guess.
So in conclusion the Crows drafted a talented idiot, that could have been anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ones not mentionned yet (to my knowledge)

6 James Walker (looks okay, but considering Chad Cornes went after him has been a waste)

2 Justin Longmuir (been up and down, not worth no. 2 pick)
4 Ryan Fitzgerald :)eek:)
9 Mark McVeigh (has been, and always was s***. Amazed at how long he's been playing)
10 Brandon Hill

3 Aaron f***ing Fiona
9 Cayden Beetham (who? Exactly)

5 Andrew McDougal (to be fair to bulldog fans, he isn't a failure, but hasn't been great to be honest)
6 Dylan Smith

9 Luke Molan
10 Sam Power

3 Jarred Brennan
7 Andrew Mackie (not a KPP, not a midfielder, not anything)
10 Jayson Laycock

9 David Trotter (although I will admit it's a tad too early he hasn't shown much)

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 10 worst Top 10 picks since '97 - '03

Remove this Banner Ad

Back