Top 15 players 07 - 09 Drafts

Remove this Banner Ad

Menzel had some great touches yesterday. Moves so similarly to SJ. And FWIW Fyfe and 'tag' should not be put in the same sentence in reference to Monday's game. But he played a ripper and has some serious runs on the board so far this season in comparison to a lot of other players who are being placed on hype or 'potential'.

A few big games to note from this 07-09 class on the weekend:

Martin: 26K 7H 7M 4G
Redden: 17K 10H 4M 12T 2G
Harlett: 13K 11H 6M 9T 2G
Fyfe: 13K 16H 7M 5T
Rockliff: 16K 13H 4M 4T 1G

A few Brownlow votes there too no doubt.

Taylor was great against the Cats and Cyril was pretty damaging before he got injured.

I´m in Guatemala and haven`t witnessed a solitary minute of the 2011 season.

Any chance Menzel and or Duncan could make their way onto that list by the end of the year?

Menzel had some great touches yesterday. Moves so similarly to SJ. And FWIW Fyfe and 'tag' should not be put in the same sentence in reference to Monday's game. But he played a ripper and has some serious runs on the board so far this season in comparison to a lot of other players who are being placed on hype or 'potential'.

A few big games to note from this 07-09 class on the weekend:

Martin: 26K 7H 7M 4G
Redden: 17K 10H 4M 12T 2G
Harlett: 13K 11H 6M 9T 2G
Fyfe: 13K 16H 7M 5T
Rockliff: 16K 13H 4M 4T 1G

A few Brownlow votes there too no doubt.

Taylor was great against the Cats and Cyril was pretty damaging before he got injured.
Crameri (09 rookies): 12K 7H 4M 4G 7T 7I50 1GA.
Has been handy.

rioli, martin, fyfe, kreuzer and hurley would be my top 5, although im a big fan of trengove, scully and hill

I would have Hill, Trengove and Scully before Rioli, can not understand for the life of me the jizz fest over Rioli.

For heavens sake Fox Sports had him at like #17 or something for the best player in the AFL.

I would have Hill, Trengove and Scully before Rioli, can not understand for the life of me the jizz fest over Rioli.

For heavens sake Fox Sports had him at like #17 or something for the best player in the AFL.

wouldnt say he is the 17th best player in the league, however id say he is the most talented, and some of the games ive seen him play when at his best have been unbelievable.

has had alot of injuries and hasnt been as consistent as others, however i think at his best he is better than the rest of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly fear for the 2007 draft. Looked brilliant early but is fading fast.

Kreuzer looks good, as does Cotch. Masten and Morton at 3 and 4 were both mistakes. Grant looks the goods though

I honestly fear for the 2007 draft. Looked brilliant early but is fading fast.

Kreuzer looks good, as does Cotch. Masten and Morton at 3 and 4 were both mistakes. Grant looks the goods though

Dangerfield, Rioli, Grimes, Taylor and maybe Ward all look like quality. So that's 8 with another couple that could be really good.

Not a great draft, but not disasterous.

No particular order on what has come so far, not what is too come.

1. Nat Fyfe
2. Trent Cotchin
3. Jack Grimes
4. Jeff Garlett
5. Stephen Hill
6. Dustin Martin
7. Michael Barlow
8. Jack Redden
9. Steele Sidebottom
10. Patrick Dangerfield
11. Daniel Rich
12. Hayden Ballantyne
13. Harry Taylor
14. Cyril Rioli
15. Tom Rockcliff

Then picked 5 out of that in what I believe are the best of the 15

1. Nat Fyfe
2. Cyril Rioli
3. Harry Taylor
4. Steele Sidebottom
5. Stephen Hill

He's coming from a long way back, but if Bellchambers continues his current form he might just make the top 15. Wouldn't be bad for a PSD pick.

He's coming from a long way back, but if Bellchambers continues his current form he might just make the top 15. Wouldn't be bad for a PSD pick.
I love him, but no not yet

I love him, but no not yet
Not for a way yet! Will need to have a number of years performance to crack that top 15 with nothing from the previous years. But that said, to be fighting for the #1 ruck role at 21/22 is outstanding and there's a lot of promise there.

love bellchambers, i saw him in his first game and he was doing a lot right for a big man, athletic, had a solid field and goal kicking technique

could be a very good ruckman

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 15 players 07 - 09 Drafts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back