Top 3 Most Hated Collingwood Players

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting thread, never knew that about Lou, I'm too young.

My 3 would be:

3: Cameron Wood: One of the most frustrating players to watch, sooo slow and as brave as a moth.

2: Scott Cummings: What a waste of money, brought over from West Coast by new coach MM. Even Dale Thomas has given more to Carlton than this guy did for Collingwood. From what I've heard he's a fat lazy prick.

1: Dermott Brereton: How on earth such an arrogant hawk scum knob was ever allowed to put on the bnw jumper will always and forever be beyond my ability to comprehend.

There you have it, an insiders perspective.

Good luck for tonight guys, but of course not as much luck as us.

Do people have a reason for elliot? or is it just because he usually plays well against you?

Plays well against us, and just seems like one of those pesky little man syndrome type players ... like Ballantyne. It's football fan logic.

ahhh ok thought so. That's strange for a few reasons, but meh....

Perfectly logical. Nobody likes the speedy little guy who kicks goals and then gets in your face to let you know about it.

Completely different player to the ballantyne types, not so sure he gets in peoples faces either..... one of the quietest guys on our list.

Okay, well he comes off as smarmy against us ... and he has shit tattoos.

Do you really need opposition teams to like him? Are you related?

Completely different player to the ballantyne types, not so sure he gets in peoples faces either..... one of the quietest guys on our list.

It's probably similar to how Eddie Betts annoys a lot of people despite being one of the nicer blokes running around. Obviously you wouldn't want to put a line through them as people due to it but often how they act against your own side is all people can go off in terms of judging a player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 3 Most Hated Collingwood Players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back