Game Day TOTAL DEECOMBOBULATION - 2021 AFL Grand Final - Footscray v Melbourne - Let's make it 1954 all over again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugger. All local newsagents sold out for GF Footy Record. Need to drive outside my 10km zone. Sorry, Dan but this is really important. :p

Did you not take heed of the great Charlie Sutton and "shop early"...

May the best team win, and may that team be the mighty Western Bulldogs!!!

I just ate my weight in a McDonalds breakfast. I know it's garbage, I know it's no good. I don't care. I ate it the morning of 2016 and I'm no chicago so I'm not expecting miracles but I'm just doing my bit.

At least I have an excuse to shit myself now.

Anyone got a smokey for the Norm Smith? Mine is Bailey Dale. We’ve seen some half backs win it in recent years with JJ & nearly Houli.

Someone with pace who can break the lines & the game open from half back stands out in these games. Big day for Bailey!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone got a smokey for the Norm Smith? Mine is Bailey Dale. We’ve seen some half backs win it in recent years with JJ & nearly Houli.

Someone with pace who can break the lines & the game open from half back stands out in these games. Big day for Bailey!
Not really a smokey but I reckon Caleb Daniel's ball use, icy veins and oversized cojones will open them up tonight.

Our back flankers have an immaculate Normy record.

I’ve been pretty quiet this week and won’t post much today, perhaps the Covic situation has dampened what was supposed to have been a great lead up week.

Still feeling quite calm as I have been so far this finals series

I am the opposite. Was up past midnight watching the 2016 replay

Me too. Terrific preparation for tonight, seeing the boys go to work on the Swans on that great day.
With half of them back out there tonight, stronger bodies, on a mission.
I don't think Melbourne will be ready for it..

Stole this from Twitter - 66 is the key to the game.

We are 12-1 when keeping teams under 66.

Melbourne are 19-1 and a draw when scoring over 65.
We beat them 85-65 last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back