Game Day TOTAL DEECOMBOBULATION - 2021 AFL Grand Final - Footscray v Melbourne - Let's make it 1954 all over again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Long-time daily lurker, very rare poster here. Just want to wish all my fellow doggies faithful all the best and thanks for all the contributions made on here. I'm more nervous about winning than losing to be honest. A win will be a massive game-changer for our club, proving '16 wasnt a fluke and for me (at 35 yrs of age) erasing all of that heartache which came before. Hope to be back here in about 8 hrs celebrating with you all.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Josh Bruce on channel 7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t mean this in a treacherous way but I have a feeling Melbourne’s injury luck will run out tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I have a strong feeling injuries will play a part but it could be for either side. Or maybe I just want to see Vanders in action.

Don't bother blowing up the RW&B Balloons, filling the fridge with beers, defrosting the party pies, locking the kids under the stairs or turning on the TV.

25 Foxfooty experts have declared this game to be OVER...

242232800_4716944548356657_7485246097651711300_n.jpg

It was a great season and we’ve done very well to get here, but let’s save everyone’s Saturday night and just forfeit now. That way Melbourne fans can start their parties early, the engraver gets an early night, the players can start their journeys home a bit earlier to their families.

No-one could possibly beat this Melbourne team. Except for the teams who already beat them this year. But only one of them is playing. Can we do it on our own?

Last edited:
I’ve got this nagging feeling that Bevo just knows how to win GF’s!
If you include ammos and assistant coaching gigs he wins one every 3 years or so.
Insane record as a coach.

I have a strong feeling injuries will play a part but it could be for either side. Or maybe I just want to see Vanders in action.
"Hamstring awareness" is the new sub trigger

It's going to be areally close game but Melbourne will definitely win.

Gawn, Oliver,Petracca

Melbourne have been the best team all year and put together the best performance all year against Geelong.

Harmes will completely shut out the bulldogs most important third best on baller in Libba.

Kozzie Pickett.

Melbourne's defensive structure with Lever and May, no one's been able to score against them all year.

The bulldogs are very suspect in defence and can be easily exposed.

It's going to be areally close game but Melbourne will definitely win.

Gawn, Oliver,Petracca

Melbourne have been the best team all year and put together the best performance all year against Geelong.

Harmes will completely shut out the bulldogs most important third best on baller in Libba.

Kozzie Pickett.

Melbourne's defensive structure with Lever and May, no one's been able to score against them all year.

The bulldogs are very suspect in defence and can be easily exposed.
Wot? (Hope this is a send up…)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back