Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf IV (Coven Wins)

Remove this Banner Ad

Completely get it if I have to go tonight as if I were in your shoes, I'd bet money on me being the executioner.

Honestly this is just the most ridiculous way for a doctor to die and I've seen some seriously bad doctor plays.

Would it be announced that exe got their win though if their target got lynched? serial_thrilla

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm the bodyguard. It is so ironic.

If Serial lets me share the DM I will.

The only way I see that makes sense is if you protected MCBG from a physical attack, but he was infected by the plaguebearer (as it says in the OP if you visit an infected person you get infected). But as others have pointed out, you don’t get told when infected right?

But then wouldn’t you die now or tonight fork being infected? It’s a bit murky but I hope what I’m saying makes sense?

possibility nunez is saying they were infected by plague without checking its mechanics in hope that it would dissuade people from targeting them tonight

But doesn’t the executioner have night immunity?

The only way I see that makes sense is if you protected MCBG from a physical attack, but he was infected by the plaguebearer (as it says in the OP if you visit an infected person you get infected). But as others have pointed out, you don’t get told when infected right?

But then wouldn’t you die now or tonight fork being infected? It’s a bit murky but I hope what I’m saying makes sense?

Well Serial confirmed I can't share it and fair enough. He did say I can paraphrase it at least.

You visit your target, but feel sick. You've been infected with the plague.

'your target' in hindsight really reads like it was planted. **** me I've screwed this up so bad. Sorry fam.

But doesn’t the executioner have night immunity?

He’s not the executioner. He wouldn’t be continuing with his story if he was, as he’d already won

if they are the exec and mcbg was their target theyve already won so i doubt theyd care to mount any kind of defence

at least i wouldnt in that situation
yep - i’d be gloating like a mofo, like boncer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf IV (Coven Wins)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back