Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf IV (Coven Wins)

Remove this Banner Ad

We know Mafia has a role blocker in theory. Coven probably has a hex master I reckon.
Oh yes, sorry.

I also noticed a slip from omgfridge in the overnight results. There's a Medusa in play for the Coven. Hopefully they don't have the Necormicon, otherwise we're screwed.

Hopefully the Jailor is around. If so, jail Baz and execute him.

Anyone I should follow? I have a few in mind but wouldn't mind some suggestions and see if any double up
If you throw up some names (say three) pick one but don’t say who, I’ll pick someone else not on the list. Zerg/CF can also coordinate.

If you throw up some names (say three) pick one but don’t say who, I’ll pick someone else not on the list. Zerg/CF can also coordinate.
I'm looking at you, Zerg, chilli, Pickitt and Tarks.

If you want to waste one on me because you think I’m lying that’s fine haha. I think it’s pretty obvious what I am though.
I don't see who people are. I see actions against them.

I don't see who people are. I see actions against them.
Based on the result I gave earlier though. My role isn’t as good as its more traditional role (and is watered down due to roles such as yours) which is why I only get the three options. But at least it’s better than nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Village should co-ordinate it's protects and then they can track the unprotected obvious village targets.

I reckon Bodyguard protects the Doctor.
Doctor protects eth-dog who won't be roleblocked tonight
Jailer gets rid of Barrybran

And the rest of the village can deploy their roles around that core setting.

Village should co-ordinate it's protects and then they can track the unprotected obvious village targets.

I reckon Bodyguard protects the Doctor.
Doctor protects eth-dog who won't be roleblocked tonight
Jailer gets rid of Barrybran

And the rest of the village can deploy their roles around that core setting.
We just discussed that, jailor can’t protect doctor or doctor protect won’t work.

We just discussed that, jailor can’t protect doctor or doctor protect won’t work.
hotchilli is the Doc though. Or am I missing something.

The Jailor should just lock up suspicious Baz and then knocks him up off. At best another evil role down. At worst we'll know more about zerg.

hotchilli is the Doc though. Or am I missing something.

The Jailor should just lock up suspicious Baz and then knocks him up off. At best another evil role down. At worst we'll know more about zerg.
Yeah never mind me I literally read Bodyguard as Jailor and that pretty much sums up my day.

Night 4 Notifications
NIGHT 4 NOTIFICATIONS

Nunez
(Plaguebearer) assaulted by the Juggernaut.
LAST WILL
Friends, it is not my fault the plague began, I merely embraced it's darkness. As there are a lot of new players in the game - I have random.orged my first 5 night actions. Beware of the following:
N1: Jnoo
N2: chipmunk
N3: mmwerp
N4: bovo
N5: hatchy

ZergMinion (Investigator) killed by the Mafia and assaulted by the Juggernaut.
LAST WILL
N1: <Redacted to protect the vigilante I think> - V, V, M, A
N2: JTG - E, T, C, H
N3: Barrybran - V, V, M, A
N4: Nunez - ?

DenieD (Doctor) executed by the Jailor.
LAST WILL
I tried so hard and got so far
But in the end, it doesn't even matter
I had to fall to lose it all
But in the end, it doesn't even matter

It is now Day 4.
Voting deadline is at 12am AEDT.
There are 18 players remaining, so 10 votes required for a lynch.

Night 5 actions may be placed in advance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf IV (Coven Wins)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back