Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf IV (Coven Wins)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait, dogs was the trapper. Well that clears up who's left.

Mafia: Godfather, Consort, Consigliere?
Coven: Medusa, Necromancer (based on my visitation results), Poisoner/Hex Master

I feel like the Hex Master is more likely than Poisoner at this stage. The consigliere could be a Framer or Forger too, but my gut is that the Consigliere is much more likely. I think we can rule out Ambusher, Janitor and Blackmailer at this point.

If more information doesn't come to light I'll flip to kananooks closer to deadline. Let's see what we can uncover first.

Coven: Medusa, Necromancer (based on my visitation results), Poisoner/Hex Master

I feel like the Hex Master is more likely than Poisoner at this stage. The consigliere could be a Framer or Forger too, but my gut is that the Consigliere is much more likely. I think we can rule out Ambusher, Janitor and Blackmailer at this point.

If more information doesn't come to light I'll flip to kananooks closer to deadline. Let's see what we can uncover first.
The last Mafia is Framer according to my read.

wasnt senor m the trapper?

There looks to have been a pretty direct counterclaim of veteran by BEaston on the last page.
Maybe. I like BEaston for a good role right now.
wasnt senor m the trapper?
Tracker. You seem to be having an interesting game. Not convinced that you're village yet.

Which unfortunately lends credence to kananooks. We agree on the Hex Master though, right?
My thoughts on Coven are:
  • medusa does NOT currently hold the necronomicon
  • No evidence of a poisoner so rule out
  • necromancer resurrected the tracker? WHY? It makes no sense unless they hold the necronmicon and are despatching ghouls to attack?
  • That leaves Hex Master / Potion Master and I'm leaning Hex Master

My thoughts on Coven are:
  • medusa does NOT currently hold the necronomicon
  • No evidence of a poisoner so rule out
  • necromancer resurrected the tracker? WHY? It makes no sense unless they hold the necronmicon and are despatching ghouls to attack?
  • That leaves Hex Master / Potion Master and I'm leaning Hex Master
Would they have two potion masters? Just assumed there would be no double ups.

So we still have the jailor, sheriff (CF), Vigilante and spy still around. BEaston soft claimed veteran before according to Tarks? Leaves two unknown village roles if that's correct.

I'm suspect on both omg and mp based on pie's last will and last post in the thread. He said he was going to investigate one of the lurkers and seemed to say he found something juicy with his action last night.

Still think kananooks is the play today. Firstly it's quite unlikely they are the role they claim. Not impossible but quite unlikely. Then there's the odds that both CF and the framer (which we're not even sure about) both targeted them last night... Again very unlikely. Add these up and the odds aren't great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we still have the jailor, sheriff (CF), Vigilante and spy still around. BEaston soft claimed veteran before according to Tarks? Leaves two unknown village roles if that's correct.
Doc as well.

I'm suspect on both omg and mp based on pie's last will and last post in the thread. He said he was going to investigate one of the lurkers and seemed to say he found something juicy with his action last night.

Still think kananooks is the play today. Firstly it's quite unlikely they are the role they claim. Not impossible but quite unlikely. Then there's the odds that both CF and the framer (which we're not even sure about) both targeted them last night... Again very unlikely. Add these up and the odds aren't great.
ive hardly been lurking, pickitt , kanan, omg, wiz and yourself haven't been sighted much

yall are stupid.

im the veteran.

waste your votes idc. youll eventually vote me out anyway.

enjoy ✌️

Juggernaut is now unstoppable
So we still have the jailor, sheriff (CF), Vigilante and spy still around. BEaston soft claimed veteran before according to Tarks? Leaves
Not sure how you get Dogs = Trapper

The Juggernaut is now unstoppable, which makes the Jailors position vulnerable.

The Jailer can't kill anymore so his role is purely defence. But now if the Juggernaut hits him, whoever is in jail gets rampaged as well. I think we use him more as a roleblocking character and if he gets hit by the 'naut then village at least get a kill out of it.

yall are stupid.

im the veteran.

waste your votes idc. youll eventually vote me out anyway.

enjoy ✌️

Any reason why when Barry hinted at being the vet, you didn’t say anything?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf IV (Coven Wins)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back