Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Day 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you insinuating that I misread Tark's post and accidentally calculated the chance of all 5 of the faction having this knowledge, therefore becoming an example of why I shouldn't spam threads and post everything that pops into my head?

If so, you're right, it's 5.4% or a 1 in 18.5 chance but doesn't I forgive you.
100% chance I wish I’d never asked

Ok maybe after reading that math the real enemy of joy is MWPP
Ha, I even rounded it to 5% and didn't show my working initially. Tarkyn_24 , our old friend Norm would be so disappointed

I didn't want to let the misinformation slide though

I'm switching to Raz
The refusal to vote in the absence of info flies in the face of his recent town game and is quite frankly, not at all helpful
serial_thrilla

Yeah
We are so far off a majority that I’m happy for people to vote as they see fit in any other game
I agree that there isn’t a need to agree on a target and achieve the majority with no info

On the other hand this seems incredibly sus and is an approach that only benefits evil /neutral. It’s nothing like how you played recently as good anyway.
I usually only vote as we have to vote or get mod killed

I don’t want to lynch an innocent like myself .

If the investigators reveal info I will vote

Yet you were happy for it to before! 😂
With the greater goal of not helping out evil? Always
FWIW my list only had 5 other than me. It didn't have eth but it did have you even before you made the point. You have almost certainly played more than I have in the last year so I'll defer to your list and leave the topic there.

I usually only vote as we have to vote or get mod killed

I don’t want to lynch an innocent like myself .

If the investigators reveal info I will vote
This is a cop out given the majority lynch rule
My vote remains on you for now

Sidenote - when did the pregame activity approach followed by being quieter when the game actually starts become a thing?
I couldn’t believe that Raz had so many posts but turns out most were from pregame
He’s not the only one in that boat but is the one that stands out to me due to the unhelpfulness …

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the greater goal of not helping out evil? Always
FWIW my list only had 5 other than me. It didn't have eth but it did have you even before you made the point. You have almost certainly played more than I have in the last year so I'll defer to your list and leave the topic there.
There are 5 quite clearly from the responses in the thread alone. Even at its most conservative the chance none of those five are in that faction came out at 46.5%, so less likely than more.

Sidenote - when did the pregame activity approach followed by being quieter when the game actually starts become a thing?
I couldn’t believe that Raz had so many posts but turns out most were from pregame
He’s not the only one in that boat but is the one that stands out to me due to the unhelpfulness …
Around the time people started using post count as an indicator of level of contribution to the game.

So about 10 years ago.

Be aware of Timezone differences . I only woke up a few hours ago . I’ll catch up soon

I like TGB so would never kill him . Any one trying to throw blame in my direction is looking guilty
Oh a no you!

Scared Ron Burgundy GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

I'm switching to Raz
The refusal to vote in the absence of info flies in the face of his recent town game and is quite frankly, not at all helpful
serial_thrilla
Sorry missed the info you provided . Please repeat it

But if I die you will see tomorrow my role has nothing to do except vote

Sorry missed the info you provided . Please repeat it

But if I die you will see tomorrow my role has nothing to do except vote
Every role has SOMEthing to do. Just some are protections for others or for ourselves, some build over time (like the Trapper), some silently infect people, etc etc.... we all play a role in this Town no matter how small ;)

This is a cop out given the majority lynch rule
My vote remains on you for now
And so you must be evil I guess

So be it mwpp please serial_thrilla

This will probably get lynched or night killed now

But so be it

It more likely Zerg is evil
Possibly gralin

But I not clever enough to talk myself out of a lynch

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Day 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back