Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Day 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

math makes me miserable
I think so much of it is that often people are taught to think about the relationship between the numbers.

Like in a speed calculation you need 2 variables (distance and time), in acceleration you need another time because it is how quickly your speed changes.

every other member of my family is a math whiz and i struggled in year 12, funny how it works!
Oh yeah, my late mum was very good at maths she tried hard to teach me but it wasn't coming into my head.

Oh yeah, my late mum was very good at maths she tried hard to teach me but it wasn't coming into my head.
I failed space maths 🤷🏼‍♀️ went on to become a croupier for 10 years where numbers was all you know.

I learnt very quickly to count fast lol

So eth died by the Ambusher.

This means that the Ambusher was waiting outside someone's house. Eth visited that house (to poison them) and he got killed by the Ambusher.
So, Mafia know who eth poisoned, if I'm reading that correctly. I mean, means nothing much to them, they probably don't give a crap, unless of course one of their own got poisoned. Assuming the Ambusher can sit outside the house of their own?

And doesn't the person poisoned KNOW they were poisoned? They can only be cured by the Doctor or Potion Master.

Sorry missed the info you provided . Please repeat it

But if I die you will see tomorrow my role has nothing to do except vote
Ok, back to i bleed blue thanks serial_thrilla

And doesn't the person poisoned KNOW they were poisoned? They can only be cured by the Doctor or Potion Master.
They do know and tend to ask to be healed
The ambusher would’ve prevented the poisoning if eth opted for that over seer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So eth died by the Ambusher.

This means that the Ambusher was waiting outside someone's house. Eth visited that house (to poison them) and he got killed by the Ambusher.
So, Mafia know who eth poisoned, if I'm reading that correctly. I mean, means nothing much to them, they probably don't give a crap, unless of course one of their own got poisoned. Assuming the Ambusher can sit outside the house of their own?

Ambusher (Mafia): A stealthy killer who lies in wait for the perfect moment to strike. Unique role. Choose one person to lie in wait outside their house each Night. You will deal an Astral (you do not visit the target) attack to one random visitor. All other visitors will know your name. Can not target Mafia members. Does not prevent action on target.

Yes Mafia know who eth poisoned, amusher cannot protect mafia. So they know whoever that was is a townie or a neutral.
The person who was poisoned will know they are poisoned, unless eth was stopped by some other means.

Also, anyone else that visited eth's/ambusher's target will know the Ambusher's identity.

Is it only 1 of them or at least one of them?
At least one of. The fact demure has jumped on me about harps is interesting given she is also in my list but blissfully unaware of my post potentially incriminating her

Here you go DemurePrincess , hope this pleases you
Did you put my name in there to see if I’ll wriggle???

Walking Dancing GIF by SWR2

DP has been village quite a bit recently (at least the last two games) so wouldn't be surprised for it to be her turn to have an evil role this time around.

But based on the info provided

HARPSichord

Thanks serial_thrilla

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Day 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back