Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone under the radar, particularly long term players. Those rearing their head and starting to try and indicate their importance now are intriguing prospects.

BFew and IMS are also both fine targets. Neither have offered anything so if good have hamstrung us with their lack of activity.

I’d also contemplate tgrs.
The more I think about it the more I’m on board with BFew and IMS , Ocha905
Good luck

Nothing that IMS said just than has let me buy it
One is guaranteed night immune
And the other isn’t contributing at all anyway regardless of what they are

It makes it simpler too as both are in “my half” and I’ll avoid investigating either of them

Chipmunk shouldn’t need to change his action

The Transporter, Veteran, Retributionist, Mayor, Psychic, Mafioso (with the Godfather alive and not roleblocked or jailed), Potion Master, Necromancer, Pirate, Survivor and Pestilence are all control immune.
My theory is that tgrs is control immune. And that you were right Tarkyn_24 - they tried to attack on n1. What else could the action on tgrs been on? Psychic isn’t unique , nor transporter. Retri and veteran are. We can discard the purpose roles surely? Odds of being psychic. It’s not like he would claim one of the other roles. It would be nice to hear from him so might be worth pressure today to make that happen.

You are 50/50 night immune and there’s evidence via a will that you might be factional .

So it’s in your interest to claim or you’ll be in the firing line tonight .

You don’t need to understand the game or have been following the thread to disclose your role that you were told of in your pm

You have played werewolf longer than me so the not understanding it doesn’t really fly

This is way different to werewolf, or I just may be overthinking it. The roles have a level of complexity I just haven't had time to figure out.

As for being in the firing line, so be it, I can guarantee I am not night immune and when deadline comes around, you may very well see that.

You are right though, I don't need to have either of those to disclose, but right now, I don't see the value in disclosing as it brings me up as a target for the neutral and evil factions.

Yeah IMS reeks of evil imo.

I cop this every game I play, evil or not..

Bored Married With Children GIF

This is way different to werewolf, or I just may be overthinking it. The roles have a level of complexity I just haven't had time to figure out.

As for being in the firing line, so be it, I can guarantee I am not night immune and when deadline comes around, you may very well see that.

You are right though, I don't need to have either of those to disclose, but right now, I don't see the value in disclosing as it brings me up as a target for the neutral and evil factions.
At the moment you’re 50/50 being shot by our vig ( BFew the other) . So you may as well claim and share your info. There’s always the will but that can be tampered with.

I cop this every game I play, evil or not..

Bored Married With Children GIF
Lol that's true I guess 😂 take it as a compliment hahaha

You are 50/50 night immune and there’s evidence via a will that you might be factional .

So it’s in your interest to claim or you’ll be in the firing line tonight .

You don’t need to understand the game or have been following the thread to disclose your role that you were told of in your pm

You have played werewolf longer than me so the not understanding it doesn’t really fly
Doesn’t fly at all imo.

At the risk of earning derision from the Ded PM

Players I’m 100% sure are good.
MWPP
Pie
Porps

Players I’m 95% sure are good.
Chip (I can’t see how he successfully fakes his sheriff claim, but it’s possible)
MP (Psychic investigator group is heavily non-townie, and he could be going off the thread and making it all up but I think not)

75% on being good:
Beaston
Raz - I have mayor

60/40% on being good:
Ocha - Posting at the start is not compatible with the vig role, and it’s also a countered role given Zerg. More likely good than not though.

Completely undecided:
Dank, DERO, mang

30% on being good:
Zerg. I’d execute, but there’s a chance that the vig claim is true.

I’m not sold on at all
DP - same as you
IMS - won’t claim, 50% at least chance of evil
BFew - given nothing, 50% at least chance of evil
Bluelegs - I think the retri claim is a genuine stuff up
Tgrs- Been around enough to know that hiding is a recipe for success as non town aligned. Strong non town vibes.
Jmoo, Kurve, MCBG - suss on all given absence. Kurve is usually very vocal when good, MCBG’s modus operandi is to hide when evil. So to Jmoo to an extent.

Don’t know anything whatsoever about MkMatty, Footybot (I presume an existing user), Jannissary, Elmer, IBB as players so decline to comment. None are being particularly useful - and I’m intrigued with footybot piping up with the probability chat but offering nothing else.

Have I missed anyone?

Going through the list (I have probably unintentionally missed someone, though some were people I intentionally missed )
-dank - dodgy but 0 chance of underling whilst others can be any role so maybe gets a pass
-DP - unhelpful and declined to claim
-DERO - unhelpful and declined to claim but at least is now posting more than the unhelpful ones . I want to see what the response to my latest post is
-Raz - could be the mayor? Unhelpful but not a top target
-iBB - absent after starring last game. A candidate to shoot
-Kurve - I cannot read people who only post to vote
-Zerg - jailed so don’t waste a vig shot here
-MK - again I cannot read people who only post to vote
-manangatang - I was waiting on news about Be and maybe someone /something else this morning so hold off for now
-tgrs- I cannot read people who barley post and haven’t responded to multiple tags
-Elmer_Hauser - as per tgrs
-Bluelegs - keep him alive , but made my thoughts on the miss clear
-MC Bad Genius - laying low and so unhelpful . Up there with ibb
-jannissaryv- gets a pass as a newbie for one more phase . No sign of coaching . Still feel like it was a stuffup
-BFew - 50/50 night immune with IMs
-Footybot - made my thoughts clear above
-jmoo - sus

Chipmunk do we reveal our targets at 57 and allow Ocha to shoot?

My fear with him is that he could be a non-controllable townie role
The scary thing is, despite so much going right so far, not enough Town aligned have been confirmed.

There really isn’t a rolled gold case still. And the consequences of getting it wrong are potentially costing Town the game. I really don’t want to shoot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There really isn’t a rolled gold case still. And the consequences of getting it wrong are potentially costing Town the game. I really don’t want to shoot.
Even if you don’t you might be forced to.

Hell, even if you nail it it might not result in who you targeted being your ultimate target anyway.

The worst you can do is hit a townie and then die yourself. The Coven could make you do that anyway, and your death would be instantaneous rather than delayed.

Of course, the counterpoint is the Coven leave you alone.

Going through the list (I have probably unintentionally missed someone, though some were people I intentionally missed )
-dank - dodgy but 0 chance of underling whilst others can be any role so maybe gets a pass
-DP - unhelpful and declined to claim
-DERO - unhelpful and declined to claim but at least is now posting more than the unhelpful ones . I want to see what the response to my latest post is
-Raz - could be the mayor? Unhelpful but not a top target
-iBB - absent after starring last game. A candidate to shoot
-Kurve - I cannot read people who only post to vote
-Zerg - jailed so don’t waste a vig shot here
-MK - again I cannot read people who only post to vote
-manangatang - I was waiting on news about Be and maybe someone /something else this morning so hold off for now
-tgrs- I cannot read people who barley post and haven’t responded to multiple tags
-Elmer_Hauser - as per tgrs
-Bluelegs - keep him alive , but made my thoughts on the miss clear
-MC Bad Genius - laying low and so unhelpful . Up there with ibb
-jannissaryv- gets a pass as a newbie for one more phase . No sign of coaching . Still feel like it was a stuffup
-BFew - 50/50 night immune with IMs
-Footybot - made my thoughts clear above
-jmoo - sus

Chipmunk do we reveal our targets at 57 and allow Ocha to shoot?

My fear with him is that he could be a non-controllable townie role
in my world there is a difference between disagree and unhelpful but you keep doing you!

Doesn’t fly at all imo.

At the risk of earning derision from the Ded PM

Players I’m 100% sure are good.
MWPP
Pie
Porps

Players I’m 95% sure are good.
Chip (I can’t see how he successfully fakes his sheriff claim, but it’s possible)
MP (Psychic investigator group is heavily non-townie, and he could be going off the thread and making it all up but I think not)

75% on being good:
Beaston
Raz - I have mayor

60/40% on being good:
Ocha - Posting at the start is not compatible with the vig role, and it’s also a countered role given Zerg. More likely good than not though.

Completely undecided:
Dank, DERO, mang

30% on being good:
Zerg. I’d execute, but there’s a chance that the vig claim is true.

I’m not sold on at all
DP - same as you
IMS - won’t claim, 50% at least chance of evil
BFew - given nothing, 50% at least chance of evil
Bluelegs - I think the retri claim is a genuine stuff up
Tgrs- Been around enough to know that hiding is a recipe for success as non town aligned. Strong non town vibes.
Jmoo, Kurve, MCBG - suss on all given absence. Kurve is usually very vocal when good, MCBG’s modus operandi is to hide when evil. So to Jmoo to an extent.

Don’t know anything whatsoever about MkMatty, Footybot (I presume an existing user), Jannissary, Elmer, IBB as players so decline to comment. None are being particularly useful - and I’m intrigued with footybot piping up with the probability chat but offering nothing else.

Have I missed anyone?
Well there's more experienced players working at it and l don't want to confuse things.
Hard to get a word in sideways .

On SM-G998B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think you have plenty of options friend.

Have I missed anyone?
Footybot is footyguy from the warriors at SFA . Even the probability chat was wrong. The thing that stood out was his mafia puppet comment. Nobody else has claimed his role so I reluctantly believe him
I didn’t play last game but based on the thread , MK was modkilled . He’s my teammate in the sfa and like many of us life gets in the way. Also mc hosted that game and gave ibb 3 votes so it’s on that basis that I have him on my evil list as he has offered 0. He was evil last time and claimed doc cashing in on someone who was inactive as actual doc. This game is harder to fake claim. I feel if he was a power good he would claim seek protection and embrace it
-people earlier in the thread said Jann is an SFA bombers rookie who has already changed their name. That footy comment seemed like a stuffup but gone to ground since . I’m not getting coached vibes

It’s upto you.
As Chippy isn’t around maybe stick to my list if you opt to shoot, or more specifically Bfew or IMS
You might die anyway
Imo you are unlikely to go wrong with MCBG from my list either

All offering 0.
Will leave it to you

Either way, really hope you survive the night

Good luck

I’ll reveal who I investigated at exactly deadline but before writeup .

I'm still stuck on Page 16. Can anyone give me a quick update?
In the meantime, what’s your role and what alerts /info do you have? You don’t need the thread to answer the questions

Even if you don’t you might be forced to.

Hell, even if you nail it it might not result in who you targeted being your ultimate target anyway.

The worst you can do is hit a townie and then die yourself. The Coven could make you do that anyway, and your death would be instantaneous rather than delayed.

Of course, the counterpoint is the Coven leave you alone.
I think you have plenty of options friend.
Agree I tried to shoot IMS. The previous comment was to try and throw evil off the scent/make me look idiotic.

I’ve probably been manipulated but there’ll probably at least be more info and maybe even a trail to follow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back