Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Look! This is very ****ed for the town! But I’m gonna find a positive here and that’s the fact I will be able to catch up finally on the thread

Plus I’m super busy with work.

But happy to start knocking off the inactive or hiding players!!

MK Matty come out! Come out! Where ever you are???
serial_thrilla

Toodles 👍🏻

Well highly unlikely we have a third Sheriff.
Can rule poisoner out and a Werewolf is highly unlikely given no evidence of kills.

Leaves executioner. Which is an interesting prospect as they’re not a huge priority. There are few teammates left but it would be a good grouping to reveal if you wanted Jmoo left alone.

Can rule poisoner out and a Werewolf is highly unlikely given no evidence of kills.

Leaves executioner. Which is an interesting prospect as they’re not a huge priority. There are few teammates left but it would be a good grouping to reveal if you wanted Jmoo left alone.
That is an interesting prospect... I never thought of it that way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easier to kill him at night by the sounds. If he's Executioner he's hardly tried at all.
In that group I have sheriff as second most likely role as well.

I just can’t see werewolf (unless his strategy is hide and pretend he doesn’t exist at all), and poisoner is an impossibility.

If Jmoos target has been killed would I have gotten Jester in my investigation result or is he still considered the executioner.

If Jmoos target has been killed would I have gotten Jester in my investigation result or is he still considered the executioner.
Good question. I presume it would have changed to the jester group.

I wouldn’t put it past Jmoo to just do nothing as werewolf tbh, but still think it’s a probabilisticly bad lynch choice today.

BFew]/b] for me for now serial_thrilla given IMS rolling necro means it’s unlikely he was the mafia kill target N2. Ergo, why didn’t BFew die?

It’s all coming back to me….
celine dion GIF by Billboard Music Awards

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back