Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Town Wins)

Remove this Banner Ad

Could the now dead townie blocker rather than the consort have visited you night 1?
I agree that a double mafia hit feels unlikely
But a townie block and Gralin hypnotise are possible
Possible, but then we probably need feedback from Itsmyshow and por_please_ya even more so to get to the bottom of what alerts they received.

It’s a bizarre, pretty meaningless hypnosis to submit though. Surely you’d come up with something better than “blocked lol”.

I'm at a quiz night guys lol sorry for my absence.

I was transported to another location apparently, and killed Gralin, you're welcome :)
Cheater, mobiles are banned at quiz nights

Also subzero is the only grey/white horse to win the Melbourne cup in case that is a question

Possible, but then we probably need feedback from Itsmyshow and por_please_ya even more so to get to the bottom of what alerts they received.

It’s a bizarre, pretty meaningless hypnosis to submit though. Surely you’d come up with something better than “blocked lol”.
What Porps said fits in with the Gralin theory tbh

The townie blocker genuinely blocked you IMO

It’s the transport that was fake (for both you and porps I think)

I personally think that is the far less likely explanation. They’re spamming off “transported lol”’s (I realise I said blocked in the previous post, I did actually mean transported there)

Hypnotist and transporter are in the same investigator group, so Gralin was trying to create a plausible cover.

Hypnotist and transporter are in the same investigator group, so Gralin was trying to create a plausible cover.
I agree

I personally think that is the far less likely explanation. They’re spamming off “transported lol”’s (I realise I said blocked in the previous post, I did actually mean transported there)
Plus transporting creates more confusion

**** this doesn’t say what I meant to say either.

But in any case how could Porps have “killed Gralin” if she was not actually transported. He would have visited her to effect the fake message, And to the point ZergMinion made, how could she kill Gralin if she was transported? I see only one plausible explanation, and if it’s that I’m best not sharing it as evil could benefit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** this doesn’t say what I meant to say either.

But in any case how could Porps have “killed Gralin” if she was not actually transported. He would have visited her to effect the fake message, And to the point ZergMinion made, how could she kill Gralin if she was transported? I see only one plausible explanation, and if it’s that I’m best not sharing it as evil could benefit.
Porps is claiming Veteran, which is a role that kills visitors when alerting. I don't see the confusion here.

If wiz was a transporter, he would have 100% used bfew as a shield after last game, and neutral killing roles appear as suspicious, so theres a not inconsequential chance Bfew could be the juggernaut.

I'm gonna vote BFew serial_thrilla
Juggernaut comes up as innocent anyway so doesn’t explain Chipmunk ’s result

Porps is claiming Veteran, which is a role that kills visitors when alerting. I don't see the confusion here.
That was the possibility I was alluding to hoping it wouldn’t be explicitly stated.

That said, Mafia would already know.

The confusion is how did the "transporter" also not die.

Seems like MWPPs is the only possible explanation. I could definitely be missing a thing or two though haha

Seems like MWPPs is the only possible explanation. I could definitely be missing a thing or two though haha
I assumed what Zerg and now Tarks have stated:
That Gralin hypnotised porps the veteran
The hypnotise action was a fake transport

Yeah. There was no transporter.

Gralin was hypnotising people with the transporter message so when he was caught visiting it would make his fake transporter claim plausible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Town Wins)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back