List Mgmt. Trade and F/A 2020 Cont’d

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact Ned Guy openly discussed the fact that all clubs meet between season end and today... and yet there'll still be plenty of trades left until the last day... it just tells us that either the AFL wants the suspense, or most list managers are using the "time is the best negotiator" tactic.

Trade Radio would like to lead you to believe that the clubs don't talk until they typically walk into Marvel on day one.

What's the deal with Langdon? rumour was his knee is cooked and was going to retire? He was also on a nice little chunky contract from memory.

So agreement between player and club to keep the Treloar issue private!

what has dawned on me is that he’s on 94 games soany potentially father sons are at risk!

Interesting. It can’t just be about keeping leverage in a trade now.

I know that Adam has said the decision about Kim’s netball has been considered by the two for a while but I can’t help but feel that the media pile on with this is probably putting a huge strain on their relationship.

Who knows maybe she’s feeling guilty about the predicament they now find themselves in and is having 2nd thoughts?

Maybe she actually wants Adam with her in Qld with their daughter next year and he is wrestling with his want to stay in Vic and honour his contract? Lots of things at play here which are only the business of Adam, Kim and the club.

I’m happy to just see how this all plays out now and deal with the end result next week.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yep. You continually use the royal “we’re” all pissed (and you can say pissed) when that's your reality. Not mine. Not anyone I’ve spoken to. I guess that means at best for you that’d make it 50/50 which is still a long way from “we're all”, but don’t let that stop you pushing your agenda.

All?................ right so you're assuming I'm claiming 'all' as in everyone single pie fan. Yeah nah, that's your assumption mate, I've clearly stated what I've heard from who I've heard - never said all.

As for every Pie fan you talk to and you claim from their point of view everything's rosy, yeah nah don't believe that for a minute.

Have a look at these boards and tell me every single pie fan on here thinks everything's rosy and nothing to see here, you can't.

Anyway we're getting off topic here.

I’m happy with this.

Cameron wants a mill, would likely take two first rounders, no thanks. He got shown up by riccardi in many games this season.
Brown- potential injury issues
Daniher- never gettable- huge salary played 15 games in 3 years? Pass...
Hogan- after beams no thanks
McDonald- cooked, 1 good season, to big a salary.

So realistically much prefer we hit draft. We aren’t winning the big dance next year, revamp for a genuine crack in 2022 onwards

That’s just my opinion anyways 👍
Hasn't Riccardi only played 4 games?

I’m happy with this.

Cameron wants a mill, would likely take two first rounders, no thanks. He got shown up by riccardi in many games this season.
Brown- potential injury issues
Daniher- never gettable- huge salary played 15 games in 3 years? Pass...
Hogan- after beams no thanks
McDonald- cooked, 1 good season, to big a salary.

So realistically much prefer we hit draft. We aren’t winning the big dance next year, revamp for a genuine crack in 2022 onwards

That’s just my opinion anyways 👍

Yep, I'm more than happy to see the club hit the draft over the next 2 years.

I get it - but I can’t stand how supporters and members are always so out of the loop. Some clarity would be nice regarding the direction of the club with players / list etc.

AT (Collingwood to pay $100,000 of his wage)+ Phillips + 2021 First > Hawthorn in return for Hawthorn trading Pick 4 + Breust

Thoughts?
Id take that in a heartbeat. We get potentially Will Phillips and an elite small forward for two players who are leaving and a pick we wont be able to use.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 or 5 and showed Cameron up.
Hardly. He did very well, but you need to remember that as the least experienced forward he was likely getting the 3rd tall defender on him. Cameron was in the middle of a form slump but teams were still putting their best defender on him because they know how dangerous he is. That’s not taking anything away from Riccardi who did exceptionally well, but he was definitely the beneficiary of getting weaker defenders too.

Direction
I get it - but I can’t stand how supporters and members are always so out of the loop. Some clarity would be nice regarding the direction of the club with players / list etc.

Direction of the club: Guy said "We make no apologies for wanting to be better"
Players etc: Mihocek + DeGoey + Cox are done or will be, AT we are working on, Stevo knows whats expected of him, WHE + JT he's heard nothing....

anything else I can help you with? And considering trade week has just begun, why would we be "expecting" anything just yet?

Well if we are going to purely hit the draft then hit it properly

L.McDonald, W.Phillips, A 3rd first rounder on best available key back, R.McInnes, Callow.

With Langdon going to Eagles I would massively asking the question of Jarrod Cameron as well.

Can someone explain to me what is so wrong with a forward line made up of Cox, Checkers, Kelly, Elliott, DeGoey, WHE, Stephenson?

if we have a midfield that can actually kick to advantage the forward line is fine. We need to get rid of poor kickers, ie Phillips, Treloar, Greenwood, C Brown.

i maybe foolishly think we have the ammunition. We must need a bit of jigging.

No Ruscoe is problem number 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back