List Mgmt. Trade and F/A 2020 Cont’d

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be torn between listening to Guy and following the US election results. What’s more important? :oops:

There was a Transforma ladders telemarketing spot on at 12:30pm.

A bit late I know but I hope you made the right choice.

Alright, Hawthorn with pick 23 and Melbourne with 25... they can have an auction for Tom Phillips 😎

Can someone explain to me what is so wrong with a forward line made up of Cox, Checkers, Kelly, Elliott, DeGoey, WHE, Stephenson?
No crumbers, no good key position players.

All?................ right so you're assuming I'm claiming 'all' as in everyone single pie fan. Yeah nah, that's your assumption mate, I've clearly stated what I've heard from who I've heard - never said all.

As for every Pie fan you talk to and you claim from their point of view everything's rosy, yeah nah don't believe that for a minute.

Have a look at these boards and tell me every single pie fan on here thinks everything's rosy and nothing to see here, you can't.

Anyway we're getting off topic here.

More evidence from another forum that the fans are not happy.

I don't disagree with any of that, but that doesn't mean where we are now is totally unsalvageable. All it takes is for the penny to drop for the club that the fan base is not happy, just like what happened at punt rd in 2016.

I didn't even look too hard but you're all too frequently assigning how you feel to all and sundry. If you chat to a few people who agree with you then that again is not reflective of the views of the hundreds of thousands of supporters.

As an example, myself and those that I've spoken to do not concur with you. Yeah, we'd love more silverware in the cupboard, yes, we're bitterly disappointed with how the season finished, yes, we're disappointed with the regression in Stevo and Grundy not continuing to improve as expected, but on the whole we're optimistic with where the club is at at the moment and look forward to 2021 with the hope of grabbing that much lauded silverware. We're not all pissed at the club so please refrain from conveying such generalisations unless you have some evidence to collaborate it because on a spot poll of you and me it's at best only 50/50 at the moment.

Have to hope Youseph Dib falls past pick 20 next year.

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

What a joke, NGA now becomes a waste of clubs money & time shut it down.

Oh please please keep the Northern Academy rorts going though.

Screw you in the nooz AFL!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't even look too hard but you're all too frequently assigning how you feel to all and sundry. If you chat to a few people who agree with you then that again is not reflective of the views of the hundreds of thousands of supporters.

As an example, myself and those that I've spoken to do not concur with you. Yeah, we'd love more silverware in the cupboard, yes, we're bitterly disappointed with how the season finished, yes, we're disappointed with the regression in Stevo and Grundy not continuing to improve as expected, but on the whole we're optimistic with where the club is at at the moment and look forward to 2021 with the hope of grabbing that much lauded silverware. We're not all pissed at the club so please refrain from conveying such generalisations unless you have some evidence to collaborate it because on a spot poll of you and me it's at best only 50/50 at the moment.

And where in those did I state 'all' Jack? No where! Again you're assuming I'm claiming it's the whole fan base - clearly it's not and I've never suggested it was, yourself and others a case in point.

But let's not pretend the whole fan base is 'optimistic' about where we are or where we're headed.

As an example, myself and those that I've spoken to do not concur with you.

Drafts are supposed to even up the competition. The AFL is hellbent on growing the game outside of Victoria. Ed and a few fellow Presidents should be putting up a challenge through the courts. AFL is creating a restraint of fair trade in business.

And where in those did I state 'all' Jack? No where! Again you're assuming I'm claiming it's the whole fan base - clearly it's not and I've never suggested it was, yourself and others a case in point.

But let's not pretend the whole fan base is 'optimistic' about where we are or where we're headed.

As an example, myself and those that I've spoken to do not concur with you.
A poll on this here on bigfooty would be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back