List Mgmt. Trade and F/A 2020 Cont’d

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little off topic but geez the talk about the North coaching job makes us look like the tigas. Both Lyon and Roos have knocked it back apparently. DeGoey knocked em back a few years ago, and others have as well.

I'm sure that'll please some on here, we're more of a destination club than Norf, no need for a flag anymore. We've won.

Too slow for the wing? Perhaps 20 minute quarters were no good for a guy who relies on endurance running.
I don’t think it’s his speed that’s the issue. It’s the fact that we have a player who’s an elite kick of the footy who’s taken his place.

So it looks like Daics and Sides are preferred on the wing and it looks like Phillips has been told so, but no noise on telling Mayne. I'd argue both of those players are both better than either Phillips or Mayne in that wing position.

Would anyone be keen on trading Phillips and or Mayne? Does anyone think they're of any value?

Or would it be better and would the club be thinking of rotating Sides / Daics with Mayne as a crumb forward?

Further left field and it is purely a question, coz he seems like the 'right attitude' guy - would the club or any of you guys entertain the idea of Mayne in off field role?

anyone here think our list even with topups can go through west coast, richmond, brisbane, geelong, dogs, blues, nemesis hawks, port, freo,saints, gold coast and the rest, then win a flag lol.....many of these teams are powerful to a degree and already getting stronger with development and inclusions....i don't think so lol

Injury free all season and with a bit of smart topping up I think we can smash the ****ing lot of them

A little off topic but geez the talk about the North coaching job makes us look like the tigas. Both Lyon and Roos have knocked it back apparently. DeGoey knocked em back a few years ago, and others have as well.

I'm sure that'll please some on here, we're more of a destination club than Norf, no need for a flag anymore. We've won.

The only problem is Norf knocked back Sanderson and Harvey :$

So it looks like Daics and Sides are preferred on the wing and it looks like Phillips has been told so, but no noise on telling Mayne. I'd argue both of those players are both better than either Phillips or Mayne in that wing position.

Would anyone be keen on trading Phillips and or Mayne? Does anyone think they're of any value?

Or would it be better and would the club be thinking of rotating Sides / Daics with Mayne as a crumb forward?

Further left field and it is purely a question, coz he seems like the 'right attitude' guy - would the club or any of you guys entertain the idea of Mayne in off field role?
Mayne at his age would not get anything in a trade.

With Mayne he can play multiple roles between ok and well, Phillips is a wingman or nothing, they tried hff, but was unsighted, not quick or strong enough to play back, and a average ball user, no brainer really

Treloar would be GCS' best mid. I would say we want pick 5 & either steak knives or an upgrade of 1 or 2 of our other picks.

GCS trying to start negotiations with pick 5 not involved so that pick 5 alone is the middle point.

I think it will be pick 5 and something.
I genuinely think Rowell could be better already tbh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe only has one more year anyway. Happy to retain him and have his good influence around the club while hopefully helping to groom his replacement. With a healthy list he’s competent depth.

With Mayne he can play multiple roles between ok and well, Phillips is a wingman or nothing, they tried hff, but was unsighted, not quick or strong enough to play back, and a average ball user, no brainer really

But Sides and Daics (already) are both better wingers, looking at our list I reckon his days as a regular 22 are over. Depth at best now.

You all have read the facts I provided lol...You can all be silly now but you will see how accurate I am not that you will give me credit which I never need, but you will be here in 5 years going through the same cycles lol....i am freely leaving because the fragile folk brought forward our police state and constant surveillance systems....a mod spoke to me when I broke no rules but the fragile cried because they cannot accept the truth lol
You sir are a hero of the people, a provider of knowledge, and the harsh treatment you have received in response to your obnoxiousness has moved me to tears. It makes me sad that you are moving on. Such an honourable martyr, I think a sainthood may in order.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

Gee I would like it if we could upgrade JT to Jack Billings.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back