List Mgmt. Trade and F/A 2020 Cont’d

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To those up in arms, cancelling memberships and writing to the club; where were you this time last year? Last year the club forced James Aish to leave whilst under contract, sending him to the other side of Australia. Aish had no family or ties to WA, loved the club and literally bled for it. Aish didn't want to go and said as such in interviews. So where's the outrage?

Might be worth looking inside and finding the real reason why trading Treloar means so much more to you than the other players pushed out the door year after year.

Losing 1 played in 1 offseason for $ reasons is tolerable.

When it potentially happens again, and to a better player, of course people are going to be frustrated.

We’ve got Beams taking up cap space, Langdon can’t get on the park. That is what it is. But to still be looking to offload Treloar & Phillips with no real commentary about what players would be coming back has me confused. Are we trying to get into the draft or trying to compete in finals the next couple of years?

#McGuireOUT

When it potentially happens again, and to a better player, of course people are going to be frustrated.

We’ve got Beams taking up cap space, Langdon can’t get on the park. That is what it is. But to still be looking to offload Treloar & Phillips with no real commentary about what players would be coming back has me confused. Are we trying to get into the draft or trying to compete in finals the next couple of years?

#McGuireOUT

Considering we have still made finals when Treloar and Phillips have missed finals- I don't expect a drop off in performance.
The only way i can see us missing finals is if Nathan doesnt snap out of this defensive football he has us playing.

I think the club wants to access youth via the draft this year and next.

This "meet me half way" quote is grinding my gears big time.

Trade Treloar, 16 and a future first to the Sydney Swans for Pick 3 and Luke Parker.

Ned Guy finally gets an ex-client.

Edit: absolutely shits me to tears that we had just an average so-so year and our original pick of 14 (should've been 13) is already 16 and could even go back to 17.

Last edited:

With Harry Taylor retiring when do the media begin reporting the rumour of Phil Davis wanting to go to the Cats?

With Harry Taylor retiring when do the media begin reporting the rumour of Phil Davis wanting to go to the Cats?
Is this actually a rumour

Is this a joke?
Well one of us is . .
Tell me this what would happen if you told your boss intended to stay at home with your wife 3 days a week?
No need . .
He'd sack your @rse so fast you'd hit the end of the dole queue at terminal velocity.

Well one of us is . .
Tell me this what would happen if you told your boss intended to stay at home with your wife 3 days a week?
No need . .
He'd sack your @rse so fast you'd hit the end of the dole queue at terminal velocity.
Did he actually ask this? Or was the original post a joke was my question.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ruckmen don't win you flags.
Tell that to Corey McKernan who was North's best player in 1996, or Dean Cox who was arguably WCE's most important player across 2005-06.
Or Simon Madden, a top 3 ruck of all time who won a norm smith.

Whilst more often than not, a ruck isnt the best player across a season or on the ground for a premiership team on GF day, having a top ruck in the comp certainly enhances the chances of winning the flag.
You cant argue that someone like Nic Nat could win a GF off his own boot/hand

Is this a joke?
It’s a rumour, not yet confirmed, but it would certainly explain the clubs stance on Treloar staying being untenable.

#McGuireOUT
Spot on, we miss finals next year then it has to be a clean out of the following-
1. Eddie
2. Geoff Walsh
3. Bucks , Sanderson & Harvey.
It'll be, we're all at ready to tear down walls level of anger & frustration.

We seem to have everyone on the trade table including the kitchen sink.
I have stated earlier that if we go for a mini-rebuild at this time as we still have A and B graders on our list , with strategic trades and the correct drafting of players we can possibly re-open our premieship window right open in 2 or 3 years for 5 to 7 years.
I still would love to know what our footy clubs vow of silence is intended to do?
What do u think we can get for the kitchen sink any good trade value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back