List Mgmt. Trade and F/A - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we had pick 2 and Norf bid on Daicos, we don’t have Poulter and McMahon.

yes we could have traded it for a few later picks but one plus points would have been sucked up in the process.

we have the Number 1 draft pick this year, I’m OK with just moving on From the sh1tshow of the past 12 months.

Dib could be useful, so I think we should have some talent coming in. Begg is effectively a high draft pick we got for very little.

yes we could have traded it for a few later picks but one plus points would have been sucked up in the process.

we have the Number 1 draft pick this year, I’m OK with just moving on From the sh1tshow of the past 12 months.

Dib could be useful, so I think we should have some talent coming in. Begg is effectively a high draft pick we got for very little.

You had me until your last sentence. Bewildered from there on.

Bad argument we could have live traded pick 2 for something significant if we felt North was going to bid.

Both players we took at over 190 and can play forward...
Already written off Begg?

Different years. Sharman went in 2020 MSD. If we had of taken him or another young forward at that point we would’ve had someone else to play up front today

Hopefully JOhnson can have an immediate impact up front next year and Begg and McMahon become decent players

But at the end of the day we have Tohill, Keane, Kelly, McMahon, Johnson and Begg... be lucky if 2 play 50 games

Need to be bringing in more KPP asap

Same goes for the next size down... Wilson, Murphy and Madgen hardly inspire long term confidence either

Edit: Sharman did go in 2021 MSD. My bad

We could do a North a Do quite a Big Clean Out.

Like:

- Josh Thomas
- Nathan Murphy
- Madgen
- Keane
- Tohill
- Sier
- Cox

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick 2 & then trade it for something awesome. Still can't understand why we didn't know it would be top 6 pick. GWS knew that's for sure.

What’s awesome though?
we can’t offload it for picks this year in your example as they get eaten up anyway
so the only option is for picks in 22....

Which defeats the purpose because we wanted young players on the list right away
not in 2 years time

Pick 2 & then trade it for something awesome. Still can't understand why we didn't know it would be top 6 pick. GWS knew that's for sure.

I did not think we be that Bad but we have/Had lot of Idiots working in our Footy Department

We could do a North a Do quite a Big Clean Out.

Like:

- Josh Thomas
- Nathan Murphy
- Madgen
- Keane
- Tohill
- Sier
- Cox

Kangaroos moved on Ben Brown, Shaun Higgins. Pretty good players.

Our cuts are need to be more an 0.5 blade not a 4 blade.

Great day for GWS with pick 2 in their pocket bought for peanuts. Rounds off the disaster of the last 12 months.

Hopefully thats the end of it. Nick D in and then some higher end talent in 2022 will be the real start of the rebuild. Hopefully we can nail it. Will need a lot of astute decisions to get this list back to a challenging level.

I have no problem with the call, coach is 5% like I said, although I would have waited til the end of the year, but we weren't discussing that, we were discussing your incoherent rants against Buckley when he wasn't responsible for killing the list and giving those responsible a free pass, it makes you look like an illogical hater.

if the coach is 5% then it makes no difference who sits in the chair.
We won’t need Nathan as by that logic anyone can do it

Great day for GWS with pick 2 in their pocket bought for peanuts. Rounds off the disaster of the last 12 months.

Hopefully thats the end of it. Nick D in and then some higher end talent in 2022 will be the real start of the rebuild. Hopefully we can nail it. Will need a lot of astute decisions to get this list back to a challenging level.

Sure does need lot of Good Changes to get us back on Track Again

if the coach is 5% then it makes no difference who sits in the chair.
We won’t need Nathan as by that logic anyone can do it
Correct, now blame the right people and you'll be thinking in more than one dimension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back