List Mgmt. Trade and F/A - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does David F King have any idea what we did with our 1st round pick we traded last national draft night? He is crapping on that we have made the biggest blunder of all time basically by trading our 2021 1st?
Caleb Poulter and Liam McMahon will pay dividends long term for that trade. He should really do his homework.

I don't bother Listening to King.

He as no Clue

We've had a poster on our board mention that he's heard from several sources that Maynard might be available for trade, due to Pies salary cap issues and possibly because he wants Midfield time. He's contracted until end of next year?

Very much doubt Maynard, who bleeds black n white, would ever be entertained in any trade. A future leader, and currently a general in our backline, won't be traded by Collingwood and he himself would not walk away from the Pies.

He as no Clue

Dave, he knows exactly what he's doing. He's using these last few weeks of our season to enjoy making Collingwood people get upset! He's a professional stirrer (always has been)....he's a Port Melbourne version of Caro mate....just forget him like you said.

you can say the exact same thing for Hawthorn and North right now, both are in much better form than us and playing with more passion.
Sure but they have harder draws on paper. And the hawks losing to crows at hone is not much better form than pies like you say

Does David F King have any idea what we did with our 1st round pick we traded last national draft night? He is crapping on that we have made the biggest blunder of all time basically by trading our 2021 1st?
Caleb Poulter and Liam McMahon will pay dividends long term for that trade. He should really do his homework.
I’m a bit upset with you Go Woods for even caring enough about what David King has to say about us.

Poulter is a win, McMahon is a prospect that will be known in a year or two.

David King hit the nail on the head. Trading our 2021 first round pick for a couple of picks in the late 20’s\early 30’s was the latest in a looong list of list management blunders. Hindsight is 20/20 but Derek Hine and co must wear coke bottles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

David King loves passing judgement with the benefit of hindsight! Just doing his employer's wishes and earning those clicks

As hard as it is to stomach given our current ladder predicament and what may happen regarding finishing last this season, bit of a stretch to make the calls about missing out on Horne etc. No one would have expected that to be a live option when the trade went down last year, obviously from club perspective anyway

How would we also get Horne? (whoever he is)
That was on the concensus we finished on the bottom, where if we kept our first rounder, could have got him then waited for a daicos bid.

But if only we had that magic 8 ball at the time ---

Horne is the best South Australian mid in the draft. a #1 contender.

David King loves passing judgement with the benefit of hindsight! Just doing his employer's wishes and earning those clicks

As hard as it is to stomach given our current ladder predicament and what may happen regarding finishing last this season, bit of a stretch to make the calls about missing out on Horne etc. No one would have expected that to be a live option when the trade went down last year, obviously from club perspective anyway
He is an A Grade pig. I read that an ignored it. We won’t finish last for starters and even if we do, what’s not to say a bid comes in for Daicos at pick 1.

My preference was to keep the first pick And flog it for a player or picks this year…I don’t believe our bargaining position is any weaker with clubs knowing we have to trade it…all you need is a couple of interested parties.

That was on the concensus we finished on the bottom, where if we kept our first rounder, could have got him then waited for a daicos bid.

But if only we had that magic 8 ball at the time ---

Horne is the best South Australian mid in the draft. a #1 contender.
Surely we would take a future CHF? What if Daicos is called at 2?

Lol.

if we finish bottom 2 it will be one of the all time blunders.

Even taking Daicos bid into account finishing bottom 4 is a massive fk up, cause there's zero chance we expected to have such a woeful year otherwise we would have asked GWS for way more.
You guys are simply trying to polish a turd.

He as no Clue

We'll he has more clue then the blokes that were running the trading list management department last year.

I couldn't believe we traded our 1st right up there with the Beams disaster.

Club lost 3 best 22 players all while teams around us were improving, if we seriously thought we were climbing up the ladder where delusional.

why bottom 2? wouldn't it only be a blunder if we finish last?

You're assuming Daicos will definitely be bid on at pick 1, that is far from a certainty... Clubs may rate Horne or even Darcy ahead of him... or just elect not to bid because it looks bad for their kid to be their #2 preference.... and pissing off Collingwood doesn't benefit them at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back