List Mgmt. Trade and Free Agency Discussion 2018 - Edition I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is that if he was a classy player, he would convert his shots. That's what they mean by class yeah? His goal kicking accuracy is disgraceful. When a guy like Josh Kelly, Lance Franklin, Mark le Cras, Eddie Betts, even Bontempelli gets an open shot at goal, you KNOW they're going to kick it. That's class. Billings is a shit truck.

Kelly has kicked more behinds then goals in his career and this season

Franklin was a notoriously unreliable set shot at 21-22, he is much better these days but I’d still rather him from 50 on the boundary then 30 on a slight angle

Lecras and Betts are good shots for goal.

Billings is a very good player in a shit team and is much better then Castagna. The only thing I’d put Jason ahead in is overhead marking.

Billings is also 4th in goal assists this year in a side who constantly miss easy goals.

He would absolutely thrive in our system and eventually replace Edwards.

dont see how jbs talent is proven , he is a crap kick and less reliable kick than jc, , and he is soft and a sook, and he comes from saint kilda enough said , dont want and dont need let him rot at morrabin

Even better use clubs like Norf, GC, Saints and Dogs to begin developing these players then swoop as they hit 22-26.

Even better use clubs like Norf, GC, Saints and Dogs to begin developing these players then swoop as they hit 22-26.
Noticed you left carltoon out.With good reason.:D

Lynch has given us the old “one week at a time” type response (not those words). It’s positive, but normally right now is the time they give actual confirmation - so generic cliches are the polite way of saying “thanks, we’ll keep you in mind should anything come up”.

He doesn’t suit our gameplan anyway

Lynch has given us the old “one week at a time” type response (not those words). It’s positive, but normally right now is the time they give actual confirmation - so generic cliches are the polite way of saying “thanks, we’ll keep you in mind should anything come up”.

Giggity goo.

The point is that if he was a classy player, he would convert his shots. That's what they mean by class yeah? His goal kicking accuracy is disgraceful. When a guy like Josh Kelly, Lance Franklin, Mark le Cras, Eddie Betts, even Bontempelli gets an open shot at goal, you KNOW they're going to kick it. That's class. Billings is a shit truck.
Well said sir

Franklin was a notoriously unreliable set shot at 21-22, he is much better these days but I’d still rather him from 50 on the boundary then 30 on a slight angle

Billings is a very good player in a shit team and is much better then Castagna. The only thing I’d put Jason ahead in is overhead marking.

Billings is also 4th in goal assists this year in a side who constantly miss easy goals.

Ill never change my opinion on slack schilling, TO ME he aont no good

dont see how jbs talent is proven , he is a crap kick and less reliable kick than jc, , and he is soft and a sook, and he comes from saint kilda enough said , dont want and dont need let him rot at morrabin
You don't want him and that's fine, but to say he is unproven, soft and a sook is wrong.

Was never just talking about his goal kicking being what makes him a class act. It's his ability to have an impact on a game that makes him a class act. The scoring shots are a bonus with Billings.

In his 82 games career Billings has averaged 20 disposals 5 marks 3 tackles 6 contested possessions 5 score involvements 4 I50s & 2 clangers a game, playing as a forward who rolls through the middle for a side who has finished bottom 5 3 of the 5 seasons he has been there. Imagine injecting that sort of player into our line up where he is surrounded by a much better group where he isn't going to be one of the oppositions prime targets to sit on.

Interesting ,

Fixes some confidence issues when kicking for goal and he's a very good player.
5 years in the system and he hasn't fixed such issues
Aint going to change, , ,he would be the biggest whipping boy ever
If he became a tiger

You don't want him and that's fine, but to say he is unproven, soft and a sook is wrong.

Was never just talking about his goal kicking being what makes him a class act. It's his ability to have an impact on a game that makes him a class act. The scoring shots are a bonus with Billings.

In his 82 games career Billings has averaged 20 disposals 5 marks 3 tackles 6 contested possessions 5 score involvements 4 I50s & 2 clangers a game, playing as a forward who rolls through the middle for a side who has finished bottom 5 3 of the 5 seasons he has been there. Imagine injecting that sort of player into our line up where he is surrounded by a much better group where he isn't going to be one of the oppositions prime targets to sit on.
Its a 100% buy in at richmond, dont think jack has the mental fortitude
To play the Richmond Way , ,, or to become a Richmond Man

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So in 5 years when tich retires , then jack b can replace him ??

Spoke to someone that has family members working as list managers other AFL clubs:
-Shiel is coming back to VIC next year, alongside Kelly
-Lynch is going to collingwood
-Adelaide is offering CEY to any club that will take him
-Miles strong chance to go to Carlton

He would absolutely thrive in our system and

Your taking the piss surely Billings better than George and could replace Edwards !!!

So in 5 years when tich retires , then jack b can replace him ??

Most over rated dud George has more impact in one game than his had in his whole career would take George over Billings with out doubt

His manager has said it won’t be announced until oct so unsure why it matters

mj-laughing.gif

Spoke to someone that has family members working as list managers other AFL clubs:
-Shiel is coming back to VIC next year, alongside Kelly
-Lynch is going to collingwood
-Adelaide is offering CEY to any club that will take him
-Miles strong chance to go to Carlton
i spoke to the bloke who owns the fish n chip shop who knows another bloke who saw a tasmanian tiger ffs get a grip

Most over rated dud George has more impact in one game than his had in his whole career would take George over Billings with out doubt
jlaw-whtvr.gif

Remind me again of what he has achieved in his career? Seriously this bloke got talked up to be some kind of super star , all I’ve seen him do is be second to the contest (slow) avoid contact (soft) and you think George one our quickest , one of our best pressure players, one of our most consistent to hit the scoreboard isn’t more valuable you must barrack for the saints lol

Yeah nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back