Mega Thread Trade and List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I stated over 2 weeks ago we were always keen on Lobbe and asked about him as soon as the season finished

I think he has grown to ressies with Dixon now at Port he may get squeezed out so his manager did speak to the club today and I believe a meeting is being help tomorrow am.

He isn't worth pick 11, of the club do that it's awful strategy

Interesting herald sun saying he's rejected our offer you either have either no idea or are right in the know...so what is it ????

I Did write ,fingers crossed, we pull a rabbit out of the recruiters hat tomorrow
There is a lot of touchy defensive posters
who will TOLERATE NO criticism

By the way I am not a fan of Bev's hair - anyone

I don't care if the club or Beveridge are criticised, just strange to start a post with "Sadly we have missed out on a key back during this trade period" and then contradict yourself a few lines later. Just trying to skim read..

Interesting herald sun saying he's rejected our offer you either have either no idea or are right in the know...so what is it ????

I can't comment on what Lobbe has said or done but o know the club are keen and as far as I know are yet to make an offer for him to turn down

And the fact I mentioned Lobbe so long ago might mean I know a teeny bit but obviously u news on the "big" deal was way off or it feel over early

I can't comment on what Lobbe has said or done but o know the club are keen and as far as I know are yet to make an offer for him to turn down

You just told us we are meeting him tomorrow morning? Did you say that or not? Or shall I just copy and paste what you said?

You just told us we are meeting him tomorrow morning? Did you say that or not? Or shall I just copy and paste what you said?

What's your point ?

We have had initial discussions weeks ago when Lobbe did turn down a move to ANY club not only the dogs

I said I believe he has changed his stance with Dixon arriving so is now willing to talk

Which I'm told is tomorrow

Caught up now?

What pick did I winge about? Aish?
Aish, who then put in a cracking first season, then i had to make a bloody video to calm you down about Bont, and iirc you were very vocal about our draft calls last year, mainly for ignoring positional needs, something that didn't stop us flying up the ladder and getting beaten in a final we had won

What's your point ?

We have had initial discussions weeks ago when Lobbe did turn down a move to ANY club not only the dogs

I said I believe he has changed his stance with Dixon arriving so is now willing to talk

Which I'm told is tomorrow

Caught up now?

Just another point black pup is right about you your I'll informed.

Wrapt at the prospect of landing Lobbe.. and would gladly hand over Pick 11...

The guy would be a leader straight off the bat in our group.. and is really strong at contest in clearances..

Much prefer that now than a slow burn punt on a young talent..

Can always trade in a KPD next year.. and play Rough back..

Just another point black pup is right about you your I'll informed.

Hahaha

Black pup hates me and I've been pretty close to the mark on most things for 3 years and blokes have cut and paste proof so keep fishing I truly do not care what you think

Crameri
Jones
Griffen
Higgins
Carlisle
Suckling
Lobbe
Martin

Pretty reliable info on everyone of them BEFORE they came up

Yeah ill informed lol

Next

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I ww know what w aw
Aish, who then put in a cracking first season, then i had to make a bloody video to calm you down about Bont, and iirc you were very vocal about our draft calls last year, mainly for ignoring positional needs, something that didn't stop us flying up the ladder and getting beaten in a final we had won
the trade period has soften everyone skull
We still have positional deficiencies and they should have been addressed
We have flown up the ladder in the past and fallen short because of positional deficiencies

Yes I was happy with you bont video and ecstatic we passed on Aish

Talia s status now makes us very vulnerable down back and there is no denying it
And the only quick fix is the trade not the draft

Wrapt at the prospect of landing Lobbe.. and would gladly hand over Pick 11...

The guy would be a leader straight off the bat in our group.. and is really strong at contest in clearances..

Much prefer that now than a slow burn punt on a young talent..

Can always trade in a KPD next year.. and play Rough back..
Id rather trade a future first round. I think we will go well next year and a young player won't be as useful or important a year into our development.

this is what shitz me about the Talia situation and people wanting nothing for him or happy for him to walk. He has probably cost us a Melbourne/GWS type deal where we upgrade our picks. Talia being a crap player is up for debate but he is an AFL quality player right now, maybe just OK but will get better. He is worth a 2nd round pick any day of the week. And even if we got a 3rd rounder it would have been very useful. Throw in a potential 2nd rounder for Hrovat and we could have 2 first rounders with the picks we had to play with. Talia has cost us more than what people realise and it kills me.

Melbourne cashed in on the points for picks deal, we could have easily done the same. I can now see someone taking Collins, at least GWS with pick 10, GWS said they were happy to downgrade that pick which means they probably won't be picking a midfielder with pick 10.

F*ck!!
A player that shit on our club is worth nothing to me.
Very debatable whether he is Afl standard

Adelaide Advertiser reporting we 'reacted with a parcel of draft picks — including their first-rounder (No. 11).' and got knocked back. Don't think he's worth that myself but does fit our age profile.

I ww know what w aw

the trade period has soften everyone skull
We still have positional deficiencies and they should have been addressed
We have flown up the ladder in the past and fallen short because of positional deficiencies

Yes I was happy with you bont video and ecstatic we passed on Aish

Talia s status now makes us very vulnerable down back and there is no denying it
And the only quick fix is the trade not the draft
and so you're staying true to form and worrying before a problem has occurred. few list spots to fill yet

A draftee is not going to help our key position deficiencies during 2016 or 2017
So we have less that than a day to pull something slick

I agree but I don't think there is much out there we can pry out of their club
Who do u suggest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back