Mega Thread Trade and List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there no love for Tommy? He's improved year on year and big fellas can take time. Personally the only concern is a back up but I guess f we can't offload Minson then he's the back up and can play 2's. For a rest big Jack can take a load. Prefer Boyd not do a lot but could chop out for some of the forward contests

Having settled down now, I really agree that we need to have faith in Tom. He has had some ripper games for us (along with some average ones) and I really think that he is the future in the ruck. He's still young and we need to back him.

Having settled down now, I really agree that we need to have faith in Tom. He has had some ripper games for us (along with some average ones) and I really think that he is the future in the ruck. He's still young and we need to back him.
I think we've seen improvement every year he's been at the club. He's still young enough to continue that trend.

Ahh now I get it, whipping boy!
He's not my whipping boy, maybe others. I originally wanted him but all reports on here were that his character was questionable and the Drink made the final call. Regardless of the fallout over the next 24hrs for Jake, it will almost all be be negative media attention and I'm gad the Dogs wont be dragged through any of it. I think JMac and Bev made the right decision early and won't look back.

Carlton got plowman for a can of coke
Now plowman is no super star but a player of his ilk would have give us some depth and he was rated highly as a junior - a reasonable replacement for talia at any rate
Our recruiters are asleep at the wheel

So what we should do is replace another fringe player who shows he's not up to it, for another fringe player who can't get a game for a young team devoid of key backs? Plowman couldn't get a gig when Patful and Davis went down!
Please enough !

I'm extremely confident in Campbell. If we were to bring in a ruckman, which i'm not against, I wouldn't be spending big on one like we'd need to on Lobbe.

I think Lobbe would have further than straight ruck value to us. It would allow Rough to focus on being a mobile kpd without being 2nd ruck.

Could Campbell and Lobbe be a good ruck combo? That is the important question IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Lobbe would have further than straight ruck value to us. It would allow Rough to focus on being a mobile kpd without being 2nd ruck.

Could Campbell and Lobbe be a good ruck combo? That is the important question IMO

I think if they grab Lobbe for pick 11, either they take some of his salary or we get another pick

Carlton got plowman for a can of coke
Now plowman is no super star but a player of his ilk would have give us some depth and he was rated highly as a junior - a reasonable replacement for talia at any rate
Our recruiters are asleep at the wheel
Probably not a good choice of metaphor given the revelations on ACA tonight ... Blues dodged a bullet too but might still be a bit jittery.

Is there no love for Tommy? He's improved year on year and big fellas can take time. Personally the only concern is a back up but I guess f we can't offload Minson then he's the back up and can play 2's. For a rest big Jack can take a load. Prefer Boyd not do a lot but could chop out for some of the forward contests
personally i think we're sitting on a gem in campbell. i'd be getting a key back and leaving Tommy, Rough, Boyd and Minson with the 2016 ruck duties

personally i think we're sitting on a gem in campbell. i'd be getting a key back and leaving Tommy, Rough, Boyd and Minson with the 2016 ruck duties

Not having a crack but it's funny how you can think he is a gem and I don't rate him to make it.

Time will tell and hopefully your right

I'm extremely confident in Campbell. If we were to bring in a ruckman, which i'm not against, I wouldn't be spending big on one like we'd need to on Lobbe.
a lot of our good footy this year is great to watch, and i'm not shy in getting into the replays, i've seen heaps of campbell lately for that reason. He was absolutely brilliant in a few games there, really emerging. Great second efforts, great taps, lots of run and presenting around the ground. i'm happy to back him in

Hahaha

Black pup hates me and I've been pretty close to the mark on most things for 3 years and blokes have cut and paste proof so keep fishing I truly do not care what you think

Crameri
Jones
Griffen
Higgins
Carlisle
Suckling
Lobbe
Martin

Pretty reliable info on everyone of them BEFORE they came up

Yeah ill informed lol

Next
Would love to see what you posted about Griffen? Funny how the club didnt even know about it but you did.

Lets be honest with the rest of those names any ****wit could put together 1 + 1 and make something out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back