Strategy Trade and List Management thread 4 (Be sure to huddle around your transitor radio at 11 am Edition)

Is the Stringer situation beyond repair?

• The club clearly want him out the door.

• This was just a shot across Jakes bow as a means of motivating him.

• The club is clearly a rabble. Sack Macca!

• This is just the first play in massive trade that we are not yet privy to.

• This is a game of blink and Jake and Conners just blinked.

• Its time to move on a negotiate the best deal we can.

• I felt sad for Jake on that stage today.

• We've warned you about creating polls Norm!

• The Jack 'Armageddon option' Watts option

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a quick look at the thread, its a 400 page wank fest

Seriously, 400 pages in a row about potentially getting one player

At most we probably talk about getting ******** for 5-10 pages before we move onto the next one
Yeah thats what I wrote, "lol haha, 380 odd pages getting all excited for no reason" and they feel the need to delete that. Sensitive in my opinion, but it does mean I at least annoyed one person from their board haha

Is there any truth to the Darcy Moore rumour?

If so, i'd much rather throw the sink at him than Lever.

I actually think we're pretty good for tall backs - Cordy, Adams, Young, Collins - they just need another pre-season then some games.

Tall forwards are our achilles, if Moore wants out we need to be all over the situation...
If the pies didn't match our bid he would've been a premierships player now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes no difference
Of course it does. Since when does a player sign a contract then months later asks to be traded? Especially since in the intervening time his team has shown they're on an upwards trajectory. Pure wishful thinking to consider him a trade target.

Not Dogs related, but am I the only one who thinks the Tigers got rolled by Dusty? They offered $850k over 4 years. End result was $1.3m over 7 years. For a guy who has had a history of off field issues.

He is an absolute star and they had no choice, but I can't imagine Richmond being completely happy with the way it ended up

Shit ball movement didn't help him at all, but he was beyond shite on the deck and defensively. Such a liability.
Agreed, I think Redpath is just a very good country footballer. Not up to AFL standard. Mind you playing full forward the way we kick it in with slow and loopy kicks from our midfielders, he had next to no chance.

Br
Of course it does. Since when does a player sign a contract then months later asks to be traded? Especially since in the intervening time his team has shown they're on an upwards trajectory. Pure wishful thinking to consider him a trade target.
Because with a contract they would get more for him then before I'd say when they probably knew he was going to leave, don't stress about it to much dude it was just a thought, you know a hypothetical.

Br

Because with a contract they would get more for him then before I'd say when they probably knew he was going to leave, don't stress about it to much dude it was just a thought, you know a hypothetical.
All good man, just don't see it happening. Happy for people to throw ideas around though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back