Strategy Trade and List .Management thread 5 (...the post coitus cigarette. Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stringer, 2018 2nd for Schache and 2017 pick 40.
After all the toxic shit we've heard about Jake, I'd 100% take that and think it's a win.

Wow what shambles. If we finsh say 13th next year. We have just given 28 30 & 24 next year for 16 & 40. We gave Carlton 11 for 25&26. Absolutely disgusting. Should worse then 11 for 26 and stringer
if we finsih 13th next year I would think we would have more to worrry about than where the pick we gave to Carlton ended up

Surely Honey gets delisted and picked up by GWS a delisted FA. We use 25 + 40 for Schache and a late pick 80+
Leaves us with picks 9 + 16 and 80+ pick for Smith.
Crameri offered new contract

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we've gone into debt in terms of 2018 points when we potentially have two outstanding players we're going to need those points for, plus the fact that next year's draft is supposed to be a belter .

Not sure JMac could have done any more.

Once the Stringer situation got leaked the media and no actual market for his services eventuated we were always going to get screwed.

Club has made the most of a bad situation and for mine the responsibility for this s*** show sits firmly with Jake Stringer.

It's time to hit the bottle folks!

Time to press the big red button.

3ldDT5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back