Strategy Trade and List .Management thread 5 (...the post coitus cigarette. Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably wishful thinking, but are we maybe getting back into next year's 2nd round with Brisbane's pick as part of the Schache deal? eg. pick 16 + Jong/Campbell + pick 40 for Schache & 2018 2nd rounder?

That's was my thinking as we have too many picks for this year only need two and upgrade smith

Only good part of this is there is no way jmac can keep his job
Hate to say it but Grant may not be the man for the job either
That trade with Carlton is essentially our 2018 2nd rounder for pick 40 this year.

We miss out on Rhylee West as a FS next year and I will be grabbing a pitch fork and leading the march into the ground.

Only good part of this is there is no way jmac can keep his job
Hate to say it but Grant may not be the man for the job either
That trade with Carlton is essentially our 2018 2nd rounder for pick 40 this year.

And even if we are the 2018 premiers (i.e. Pick 36) that is still a shit deal because everyone is more excited about next year's draft than this year's.

Not sure JMac could have done any more.

Once the Stringer situation got leaked the media and no actual market for his services eventuated we were always going to get screwed.

Club has made the most of a bad situation and for mine the responsibility for this s*** show sits firmly with Jake Stringer.
Could have lived with 25 & 30 for 16, but that trade onto Carlton was horrible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#RealStrength???????????????????????????????

Now that is audacious.

Although I take all club statements with handfuls of salt. You did gloss over the "more to come..." bit.

16 + 25 for Schache + 2018 2nd round pick?

Leaves us with pick 9, 40 + Roarke, and an upgrade on our 2nd round pick.

Depends on how high Brisbane value Schache.
Would love to get hands on Brisbane’s 2018 2nd round pic (probably around pick 20)

Not sure JMac could have done any more.

Once the Stringer situation got leaked the media and no actual market for his services eventuated we were always going to get screwed.

Club has made the most of a bad situation and for mine the responsibility for this s*** show sits firmly with Jake Stringer.
Agree. The club had to try to get a top 10 pick, and say that in media. Unfortunately not enough interest in Jake and that screwed us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back