Strategy Trade and List .Management thread 5 (...the post coitus cigarette. Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If 25 and 30 from ess turns into 16 from Carlton its job done.
I suspect JMac disappeared to talk to Brisbane about using 16 for Schache (hopefully with something coming back our way) or Jong for Schache?

Not sure what the rules about Essendon's trading future first given their other trades, but if that was the end result on the table of all this negotiating - interested in the board's thoughts on Dodoro v McCartney (even though that's not the result I'm expecting) will everyone start calling JMac a gun?

Dodoro specifically traded out their future third without getting a replacement so that they couldn't trade their future first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

16 is overs IMO. Happy to be smacked down for saying it.

Stringler joins Gryphen as two of my least favorite players in the comp.

We need something higher than 16. What a farce.
This does not rest entirely on jmac. Gordon and Beveridge have shouldered much of this
Perhaps Stringer takes just a tiny bit of the heat?

What's better?
11 for Stringer and 26.
Or
16 for Stringer and keeping 26 (or 25).
I think #16 would be a better outcome for us (especially as we still have #9) than #11 with #26 going back.

King Harold are you ready...? I've grabbed a few friends...
pitchforks-mob.png

every1 saying that 25 & 30 points equal pick 10 so dogs should accept it. Why didn't carlton give pick 10 then instead of 16 cos every1 new its a joke

The football media seems to think that having picks that add up to x amount means that "oh the trade is worth x" despite us now not having the list space to use the picks that Essendon have traded and not having anything to bid on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back