Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 2 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you’re overestimating what they want. Reckon we’ve been offering 7 straight, and have been reported to be offering our next years first pick with nothing else.
His good but wouldn't pay any overs him. when we have chance to get a steal from the draft and futures to use on Kelly

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Regarding Adams I would try keep him and not trade him for bugger all at his lowest point with 2 years on his contract to go.

If I was forced to trade him I would take the Sir Alex Ferguson approach trade him to a side that you won't make stronger and be competing against for the position you want.

Therefore if he wants Brisbane send him to Gold Coast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably will just have to take pick 32 and maybe a pick upgrade somewhere for Marcus Adams.
Don't even mind shipping off pick 7 and 32 for Wingard just get the bloke here already

Add to that Kelly has twins and allegedly a 3 yr old needing special care

Raising twins is tough, some think its merely double the work - they couldnt be more wrong. Really tough without helpful granparents. Feel for Kelly.

Cats were always taking a risk to pick him. WCE specifically traded for picks to get Kelly and they pretty much stole him. Cats would be ***** to complain about him wanting to go home.
They can be when he claims home sickness but only chooses the other side in the state that happened to win the last flag.

I wonder if Bevo offered Chad a beer like he did with Gowers and maybe Chad said yes and that’s why he’s not signed on
Preseason hasn't started yet, he might be ok ;)
I like the idea of getting Townshend. He's an excellent jobber. What he lacks in being unable to football, he more than makes up in hardness and tenacity. Replaces what Clay and Dahl used to give us down forward.

Iirc Tiges got him for pick 105 or some shit from the plastics. Surely wouldn't cost more than a 5th rounder for us.
As Picken and Gowers insurance we could do worse
I think it would only want to be one of Lloyd or Townsend, don't think you would want to take 2 depth forwards from one club.
Different players here though Lloyd is more in the Dickson mould while Townsend is more Picken/Gowers, but I'd say we only get Lloyd here once other deals are done.
Pity he didn’t go into detail of front/back end contracts. Perspective (~~~watches as a few here google meaning) can be a wonderful thing.
Yep agree, bit misleading when backended contracts could definitely be an issue later down the line.
Not sure if others saw the post or aftermath...

It was basically Trengove, Impey and SPP standing for a picture with a caption ‘Pick one of us’.

Wingard replied with a shrug smiley.

Trengove then removed the post.

glory be this is a slow news day!!!
Sounds like hurry up and choose what mate you want to play with next year ;)
Ok I await the abuse but would Josh Bruce not be an option if he was cheap?
He can take a grab and kick a goal, he'd be an upgrade on Cloke/Redpath for depth and would be good competition for Schache and Boyd. He's pretty durable too normally (only missed two games between 2015-17).

Even Casboult here at the right price could do a job for 3-4 years, though I'd prefer Bruce.

Is he even up for grabs though?

Apparently possibly lol
Wonder why he fell out of favour this year? Only the 3 games and any time I heard about him this year was him playing VFL.

Thought he was a solid B grader to be honest.

Wouldn’t 10&11 that they now have do it?

Doubt it, otherwise they’d likely have done it.

I think what Dishlicker is saying is that as soon as port get a team in the top couple (likely Gold Coast) to agree to trade down to 7, they’ll pull the trigger and deal Wingard.

Doubt it, otherwise they’d likely have done it.

I think what Dishlicker is saying is that as soon as port get a team in the top couple (likely Gold Coast) to agree to trade down to 7, they’ll pull the trigger and deal Wingard.
Hope so. Seems to be an arms race between the Crows and Port to gather the right picks

I'm on dial up here in country Victoria so will send you my mobile so you can text me what is happening. Ok!

Ps answer by tomorrow is ok or when you get it.
Haven’t got your number so here’s a quick summary:
Chad can’t decide whether he’s Arthur or Martha
Lloyd is shit but can fill a need
S Power is doing a good job but should be sacked
Adams is gone. Don’t let the door hit you on the foot on the way out
Duryea is a 2time premiership player but not in our best 22
Bevo has lots of dinners. No one knows if there any good
Someone switched the power off. Not sure if Port or Sammy

Everything should and will be finalised by 10:30am tomorrow. If not just wait longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back