Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 2 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Two Meter' Peter Wright dropped he may be worth a look if I remember rightly he was a possibility to come to the dogs in his draft year. Thoughts?

I think the belief is that his contract was heavily back-loaded, meaning the last couple of years are on huge money. Although I doubt it's that high

This.

His contract was similar to Tom Boyds with next year being his big year. And if he did sign anywhere next year it would once again be another big contract. But anyway it was just a whisper I heard from someone in the industry who told me he keeps hearing Cameron to Dogs possibility. Thought Id mention it here after reading a couple of other posters hearing similar.

I think Mutt said it best One persons "genuine developments and legit leak..." is another person's fantasy bulls**t. It's all in the eye of the beholder.

'Two Meter' Peter Wright dropped he may be worth a look if I remember rightly he was a possibility to come to the dogs in his draft year. Thoughts?
His lack of mobility would count against him in Bevo's eyes I think. So probably unlikely I reckon he could be a forward/ruck for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cameron and coniglio for Jong, Roberts, Porter and Honeychurch. You heard it here first. Heard they might even throw Patton in as steak knives. I reckon we can turn Patton into a gun defender like Liam Jones, as long as he runs in straight lines. Tom Boyd been telling the Homebush boys what a great place VUWO is, they’re basically queuing up at Sam Power’s desk...

Seems like the Cameron deal might be legit.

Too many separate posters on here claiming rumors about it.

I definetly like the thought of Naughty Schache and Cameron in the same forward line.
Probably all drank from the same poisoned Coolaid station lol.

I think a star player is what the dogs are trying to lure. Especially one with good finishing skills. Also a forward that can provide leadership in the forward line.

Probably all drank from the same poisoned Coolaid station lol.

I think a star player is what the dogs are trying to lure. Especially one with good finishing skills. Also a forward that can provide leadership in the forward line.

When you really think about it.

The club has massive cap space.

Why would they spend it on 2 decent players, when they can bring in 1 STAR player.

I know which I would prefer.

Let’s please welcome in Keath and Cameron. Nothing else required.

When you really think about it.

The club has massive cap space.

Why would they spend it on 2 decent players, when they can bring in 1 STAR player.

I know which I would prefer.

Let’s please welcome in Keath and Cameron. Nothing else required.

Anyone want to have a crack at all this from Cameron's POV?

For some reason many posters on here have very negative and defeatist attitude with our trading ability.

Western bulldogs:

Won a premiership 3 years ago.

Have 4 best 22 under 22 players in the league.

Are now building towards a sustained period of success with a premiership coach.

I don’t know about you but I can’t think of many recent premiership teams who fit this description.

Have faith......

Cameron and coniglio for Jong, Roberts, Porter and Honeychurch. You heard it here first. Heard they might even throw Patton in as steak knives. I reckon we can turn Patton into a gun defender like Liam Jones, as long as he runs in straight lines. Tom Boyd been telling the Homebush boys what a great place VUWO is, they’re basically queuing up at Sam Power’s desk...
If we land Cameron, Martin, I Smith, Gunston, Jenkins, Keath, Weitering, Hartley, Wright, Tippa and the Hill boys, I reckon we use Naughton as an inside mid.
Scrag alt confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back