Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think there’s no real doubts he wants to remain here, he’s very popular within the playing group, he loves Melbourne, he’s got what he wants in his role and I’m sure he’d prefer to win a premiership with his current club/mates. Plus we’ll pay him what he’s worth - only real concern is if someone offers a godfather type offer but whose going to do that? I can’t see any teams that either would or can afford to tbh, WCE surely don’t have the cash unless they can free up McGovern/NicNat contracts and then it’s probably not the right move for a team who needs to rebuild anyway.

I think he’ll stay

Not that I ever did but I cant take anything Stevo says seriously after he become a mouthpiece for the VicLNP and then a SkyNews stooge.

You're dead to me Stevo. You hear me! Dead. To. Me!!!!!

On a slightly more serious note: English isnt going anywhere. Theres no need for him to uproot his life. He is playing the role that he wants as number one ruck and he understands that has us over a barrel and can and will pretty much set his own terms.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WEST Coast will be unable to trade its first-round pick at this year's draft under AFL rules unless it can pick up another top-end selection.

Under the AFL's future trading rules, clubs must use two first-round picks over a rolling four-year period as the League ensures clubs can't trade away all of their future selections.

WEST Coast will be unable to trade its first-round pick at this year's draft under AFL rules unless it can pick up another top-end selection.

Under the AFL's future trading rules, clubs must use two first-round picks over a rolling four-year period as the League ensures clubs can't trade away all of their future selections.

They’ll 100% be offloading guys like Darling, Gaff, Cripps, McGovern and Sheed. Whoever is willing to go. It’ll be a fire sale.

Think they’ll keep Yeo.

They’ll 100% be offloading guys like Darling, Gaff, Cripps, McGovern and Sheed. Whoever is willing to go. It’ll be a fire sale.

Think they’ll keep Yeo.
None of which are likely to be worth a first round pick. If English were to ask for a trade to West Coast they'd only be about to offer up a future 1st or find a 2022 1st round pick another way.

None of which are likely to be worth a first round pick. If English were to ask for a trade to West Coast they'd only be about to offer up a future 1st or find a 2022 1st round pick another way.
Who on there list will get them a first rounder? Just had a look and it’s a shocking list. Liam Ryan, Allen and Barass the only possibles I see and Barass might be pushing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back